Menu

Forums - General Chat

NINEHERTZ ALL DAYER 2008

•  90dayman90dayman
    • Pete says:

Check the I left Pombagira thread Terry, in bands and gigs.

(Then I'll delete these posts!)

Ah, I see. Didn't read that before. :blush:
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Shame there's no Donny, hope they can still play though

Would have thought so mate, Pete plays through four amps at the same time for fucks sake. There's no real need for me to be there. I could never hear myself anyway.
    •  JackJack
    • Buy five! One louder!
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • This is really going off thread now but, the hobs on my cooker go up to 11 and I'm constantly explaining to anyone who comes round that its better cos it's 1 hotter. People seldom understand. :( ;)
    •  JackJack
    • http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/43037000/jpg/_43037655_afp_train416.jpg
    •  JackJack
    • 90dayman says:

This is really going off thread now but, the hobs on my cooker go up to 11 and I'm constantly explaining to anyone who comes round that its better cos it's 1 hotter. People seldom understand. :( ;)

I like your style:D
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Jack Dickinson says:

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/43037000/jpg/_43037655_afp_train416.jpg

:D
    •  PodgePodge
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Rachmanite- Podge and Tom A, I'll leave them to explain the sound

www.myspace.com/rachmanite

Drummer & Guitarist doing short instrumental tracks with as much nicety as nastiness

we plan to have a demo sorted by this gig
    •  JackJack
    • If your on facebook, the event is here, invite a load of people

Facebook event
    •  Dave_AHCWDave_AHCW
    • We are playing this? Podge just mentioned it to me and I didnt have a clue about it. Don't take us off the bill! Hehe. We do wanna play, but please someone message me with details etc... Who do I need to be talking to? Looks like a fucking ace gig by the way. Cant wait!
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • Bloody marvellous! I'm especially looking forward to seeing the bands I haven't checked out before.

PLUS: fingers crossed for the Sheff one. I'd love to be able to make it oop north again, had a bloody lovely time at the last one
    •  JackJack
    • Dave_AHCW says:

We are playing this? Podge just mentioned it to me and I didnt have a clue about it. Don't take us off the bill! Hehe. We do wanna play, but please someone message me with details etc... Who do I need to be talking to? Looks like a fucking ace gig by the way. Cant wait!

Ah hell sorry i assumed Marzia had mentioned it to you, i should never assume but yes if you are ok send me a message on here, if not lemme know
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • This looks ace! I shall be there!
    •  JackJack
    • Hopefully I'll have moved into a house by the time this is on so depending on size I'll aim to put some people up
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • might see if BigJon's up for this, if so i might be able to make it down for it like...
    •  JackJack
    • Could be an awesome drinking session!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Since it's on a saturday i'll most likely be going, however is there somebody I can crash with? Only I don't wanna drive/train the entire way there, & have to travel back the same day.

After thought, i'll have 3 extra spaces in my car, so if you wanna go the cheap versoin & share petrol with me that'd be great, as £40+ to fill a tank will be a little on the 'spensive side. PM me or such.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • Podge says:

Jack Dickinson says:
      Rachmanite- Podge and Tom A, I'll leave them to explain the sound

www.myspace.com/rachmanite

Drummer & Guitarist doing short instrumental tracks with as much nicety as nastiness

we plan to have a demo sorted by this gig

we may have gone back to playing long slow songs by then.
      on a serious note though we are realy looking forward to this so fingers crossed neither of us breaks anything major before then (including fingers haha)
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • I may be able to come to this, not sure though.
    •  OllieOllie
    • This should be the event of the summer. I think we all need to get behind this and promote it to the max. It'll be cool to meet a few more folk from on here.

Forums - General Chat - NINEHERTZ ALL DAYER 2008