Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend ish

•  MazzMazz
    • Long weekend

Tonight = I’m going to some kind of indie rock gig in town. A friend of a friend is playing so we will show willing. I’m thinking of wearing a bandana ala Brant Bjork
      Tomorrow = Work then watch film with woman.
      Saturday = Nothing during the day then Battlewitch gig in the evening
      Sunday = Going to parents for lunch then few beers and stay over the night.
      Mongday = Battlewitch Gig in the afternoon at RIFFSTOCK
      Tuesday = Visit Tyntesfield with woman.
      Wednesday = Woman back to work but I still have a day off. Championship manger all day.

WOMAN!
    •  mambamamba
    • Mazz says:

If nothing more exciting presents itself (hard to believe I know) I may pop down for a couple of hours. The WOMAN was after ideas of what to do Monday.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:

Mazz says:

If nothing more exciting presents itself (hard to believe I know) I may pop down for a couple of hours. The WOMAN was after ideas of what to do Monday.

Come along and shake my hand.
    •  mambamamba
    • High-fives only!

What time you on?
    •  DonnyDonny
    • bad admiral says:

Donny says:

All weekend - out in Norwich recording the new Pombagira album. Sweeeet

is that purple studios or plug?

Purple, with lol.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:

High-fives only!

What time you on?

Good question....hang on.

•  MazzMazz
    • 15:30 - 16:00 BATTLEWITCH
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Not doing alot this weekend but Sunday I am definately boozing ALL DAY!!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Friday: Spaced and Peep Show marathon with m'lady.
      Saturday: Go and look at the cheapest place I've looked at so far for the second time and turn everything on and kick stuff and make sure it doesn't explode. Then go and strum some folk-pop in Rainham, of all places.
      Sunday: BBQ at Herr Ruskell's.
      Monday: Be incredibly lazy all day long.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Donny says:

bad admiral says:

Donny says:

All weekend - out in Norwich recording the new Pombagira album. Sweeeet

is that purple studios or plug?

Purple, with lol.

they're good, they are...norwich is (or was when i was there) full of twindie and screamo so i'm sure you lot will be welcome relief.

lol sounds familiar but my experience with purple is limited to walking past it on the way to the ski slope and the recommendations of some mates who recorded a bunch of insane psychobilly/shite hardcore there. was a plug and sickroom man meself.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I'm off to Whitby or Redcar for fish and chips today
      Go me.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I asked a girl out on a date. She said no.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Gareth says:

I asked a girl out on a date. She said no.

Following this, a friend texted me to blatantly set me up with a friend of his.

Edit: I have been sick a lot thinking about this
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • See where you're going wrong is by not having a girlfriend.
      As soon as you have a girlfriend you are "safe" and women throw themselves at you.
      Well maybe not throw themselves at you but they seem a lot more interested in you.
    •  noonenoone
    • 'date' ? 'girl' ?

http://blogs.clevescene.com/cnotes/saved%20by%20the%20bell.jpg
      took me years to get the ' Mr. Belding ' pun .
      duh.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Gareth says:

Gareth says:

actually physically sick? shit.

you should go for this set-up, though, if nothing else it's good practice.

and laddy, from a girl's perspective, i find that the more flirtatious and interested a man appears, the more likely he is to already have a girlfriend. he's a better conversationalist because he already feels "successful" plus there's nothing to lose from rejection. he's also more at ease with women, especially if it's a long-term girlfriend. that's why that happens.

•  mikemike
    • I went to the Academy last night for the club night and at 1am they put on a surprise band onstage, turned out it was the Ting Tings, truth be told they weren't that bad! I can see how it could be annoying on the radio, the songs are well catchy but they were great live.

Oh and the Academy is fantastic, huge main room with about 5 seperate bars, and a massive balcony to watch bands from up there, and the second room was about the size of the Academy 3 in Manchester, a bar in there too.

If only there were some bands playing there that I wanted to see.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Carey says:

Gareth says:

Gareth says:

actually physically sick? shit.

you should go for this set-up, though, if nothing else it's good practice.

and laddy, from a girl's perspective, i find that the more flirtatious and interested a man appears, the more likely he is to already have a girlfriend. he's a better conversationalist because he already feels "successful" plus there's nothing to lose from rejection. he's also more at ease with women, especially if it's a long-term girlfriend. that's why that happens.

Yes, actual sick. It went very well, at first. Then it went slightly wrong, but the experience was good fun.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Gareth says:

Yes, actual sick. It went very well, at first. Then it went slightly wrong, but the experience was good fun.

plus.... i've never been to the dark peak before... let alone to bury anyone.

;)

Forums - General Chat - Weekend ish