Menu

Forums - General Chat

May Now Watching Threadaroony

•  Big SiBig Si
    • Currently watching this repeatedly. Almost as good as Bert and Ernie...
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Big Si says:

Currently watching this repeatedly. Almost as good as Bert and Ernie...

What. the. fuck.
      Do you have the orignal music to go with that vid? I have to hear it!
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Big Si says:

Havnt seen this for ages- cracks me up everytime.
      This is another classic...................
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbM2HeEIXxU
    •  JackJack
    • Tino Insana says:

Brokeback Mountain - Was hard to watch but it was so brilliantly done I didn't care. Ledger is great in that, looking forward to his Batman appearence as the Joker. It's supposed to be quite something.

You boys sure know how to pass the time up on those mountains:s
    •  GarethGareth
    • Big Si says:

Don't forget Spongebob.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Family Guy presents Blue Harvest
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Shinobi.
      Good film, bit cheesy at times. Not as good as House of flying daggers etc... but well worth watching if you like that style of film.
      Pretty much same story line as the anime Basilisk which no doubt was nicked of something else that i can't think of.
    •  PetePete
    • Ben says:

I watched a docco at ATP about the world Donky Kong record. It was awesome.

That sounds ace.

On my day off on Friday waiting for BT to come round I watched...

Garden State
      Amelie
      The Last King of Scotland

I then dreamt I was the leader of Uganda and woke up all confused.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • watched that thing about the world after people last night on C4. nothing unexpected in it really but it was cool anyway.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I watched that too, It was pretty awesome.

It was obviously an american show that had been overdubbed though seeing as all but 2 guys were american, they repeated some of the CG over and over and even tried the old trick of flipping the picture.
      You won't get one past me America.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Laddeth says:

I watched that too, It was pretty awesome.

It was obviously an american show that had been overdubbed though seeing as all but 2 guys were american, they repeated some of the CG over and over and even tried the old trick of flipping the picture.
      You won't get one past me America.

yeah dude, watching the Seers Tower collapse for the seventh go straight was kinda starting to detract from the overall quality of the programme...
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • At least we know cats will live on using our skyscrapers haha
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • ha ha yeah man, i getting worried about the kitties when they mentioned dogs right from the off and not cats but then there they were, completely unfazed.

should've known really.

1st cat: i see all the humans are dead then...

2nd cat: yeah man, kinda sucks having to open my own cat food pouches but y'know, whatever like... *shrugs*
    •  GarethGareth
    • Currently re-watching Battlestar Galactica while Underworld downloads. I'm also drilling wood, in my room by holding the plank of wood between my knees. I feel a trip to A&E coming on.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • as the younger brother of a nurse i will say no more than this G:

don't expect ANY sympathy if you tell the truth about how you pierced the artery in your thigh.

;)
    •  GarethGareth
    • Well it needs doing.
      I'll keep drilling, you come up with a cover story in the meantime.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • blame someone else, say they knocked the drill out of your hands by accident as they walked past. better to be a cack handed fool than an accidental-but-deserved-it DIY self harmer as far as nurses are concerned.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Acts of God notwithstanding, mission accomplished and no injuries. A bit of soldering and I have the worlds most awesome guitar cab.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • I watched a doc on C4 last night called 'Life After Humans' it was a little sensationalised and stretched out the content thinly over an hour and a half which could have been done in an hour but, other than that was very interesting. Basically talking heads and graphics on various stages of 'nature' reclaiming earth if humans suddenly disappeard. :cool:

Forums - General Chat - May Now Watching Threadaroony