Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things which only you seem to hate.

•  JackJack
    • Isis

•  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • grinderno1 says:

it doesn't read as sarcasm dude, it reads as you misunderstanding a valid point, taking it VERY personally and throwing your toys out of your pram.

all i was trying to do was explain it more clearly to avoid any further airborne stuffed animals, apparently i failed.

Are you kidding? Jesus! Virtually every word of that post is nonsense and designed to patronise, mislead and insult.

I had a problem with people whinging about people with pushchairs, and fat people, and 'hippies'! I provided a very very mild retort, a fraction as offensive as the original post (if serious).

You are the one crying onto your keyboard and trying to pour petrol on the situation with the second rate name calling! You sound like a complete virgin... evidence? I quoted it 'dude'. Stop trying to score points cos you aren't very good at it.

GO GO GO GO.......INTERNET!
    •  JackJack
    • Internet arguments
    •  CareyCarey
    • behave everyone, you're on ninehertz. we have a reputation of not being a bunch of twats that i'd very much like upheld.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • MatthewRedStars says:

Are you kidding? Jesus! Virtually every word of that post is nonsense and designed to patronise, mislead and insult.

I had a problem with people whinging about people with pushchairs, and fat people, and 'hippies'! I provided a very very mild retort, a fraction as offensive as the original post (if serious).

You are the one crying onto your keyboard and trying to pour petrol on the situation with the second rate name calling! You sound like a complete virgin... evidence? I quoted it 'dude'. Stop trying to score points cos you aren't very good at it.

Crikey, this thread needs some kind of teething ring, it's starting to bite!

•  J ParkerJ Parker
    • hehe and to think this was all Mike's fault
    •  slomoslomo
    • bad admiral says:

ozzy era sabbath

Dude, Damo from 3 stages may actually kill you. Not even kidding.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • slomo says:

bad admiral says:

ozzy era sabbath

Dude, Damo from 3 stages may actually kill you. Not even kidding.

And I'll be standing behind trying to look mean. If you don't like Ozzy Sabbath, you suck.
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Ollie says:

Right (rolls up sleeves and rubs hands together in preparation

Pineapple

Rhubarb

Roast dinners

People who say "I like to work hard and play hard"...cunts!!! I like to work as little as possible and chill as much as I can!!!

People who aren't ready to drive on when the lights turn green...you know it's coming dick, be ready for it and don't keep us waiting til the lights go fucking red again shitbreath!!!!

BMW drivers...don't drive right up my arse when I'm already doing 90 cunt!!!

People who buy Porches thinking they're cool

Pointless celebrities like Kerry katona/Jordan/Paris Hilton/Jodie Marsh...fuck 'em all!!!

Shit death metal bands

Emo...shit music, stupid haircuts!!!

Lame indie bands

any boy/girl band

Pointless posturing r&b and hip hop

ridculously skinny people

Volvo drivers

Pointless decorative ornaments...or shittery as I like to call it.

Blackpool...most disgusting shithole I've ever had the misfortune to visit

Plymouth

London

Christmas

My job...but I'm stuck here as it pays too well for me to leave and do something I'd enjoy which would pay a lot less and I have a mortgage to pay!!!

Linkin Fucking Park

Britney trailer trash slut Spears

TV Game shows

The Kooks...especially that cunt that sings and sounds like a deaf person talking.

Night clubs full of chavs

Night clubs full of goth kids

...and that's just for starters!!!

Y'know what? You've just taken the words outta my mouth... apart from Plymouth cos I can't possibly pass comment cos I've only been there once to get a ferry to spain :D but everything else - spot on!!!
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Catacomb Records says:

Ollie says:

Right (rolls up sleeves and rubs hands together in preparation

Pineapple

Rhubarb

Roast dinners

People who say "I like to work hard and play hard"...cunts!!! I like to work as little as possible and chill as much as I can!!!

People who aren't ready to drive on when the lights turn green...you know it's coming dick, be ready for it and don't keep us waiting til the lights go fucking red again shitbreath!!!!

BMW drivers...don't drive right up my arse when I'm already doing 90 cunt!!!

People who buy Porches thinking they're cool

Pointless celebrities like Kerry katona/Jordan/Paris Hilton/Jodie Marsh...fuck 'em all!!!

Shit death metal bands

Emo...shit music, stupid haircuts!!!

Lame indie bands

any boy/girl band

Pointless posturing r&b and hip hop

ridculously skinny people

Volvo drivers

Pointless decorative ornaments...or shittery as I like to call it.

Blackpool...most disgusting shithole I've ever had the misfortune to visit

Plymouth

London

Christmas

My job...but I'm stuck here as it pays too well for me to leave and do something I'd enjoy which would pay a lot less and I have a mortgage to pay!!!

Linkin Fucking Park

Britney trailer trash slut Spears

TV Game shows

The Kooks...especially that cunt that sings and sounds like a deaf person talking.

Night clubs full of chavs

Night clubs full of goth kids

...and that's just for starters!!!

Y'know what? You've just taken the words outta my mouth... apart from Plymouth cos I can't possibly pass comment cos I've only been there once to get a ferry to spain :D but everything else - spot on!!!

Oh... and I quite like pineapple, christmas and roast's (as long as they're veggi) - but apart from that - again, spot on!! :D
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • BMW drivers...don't drive right up my arse when I'm already doing 90 cunt!!! :):):)

However you are wrong about rhubarb, it rules
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • MatthewRedStars says:

grinderno1 says:

it doesn't read as sarcasm dude, it reads as you misunderstanding a valid point, taking it VERY personally and throwing your toys out of your pram.

all i was trying to do was explain it more clearly to avoid any further airborne stuffed animals, apparently i failed.

*sigh*

i can't be bothered to respond properly as it appears you intend to misinterpret/ignore every single word i'm typing no matter how innocuous so whatever Matt, have it your way.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Rob Himself says:

JenTheHen says:

Re the "grotesquely fat girls" comment I'm just not sure where to begin. I suppose fatties don't deserve to have sexual relations and be proud of their sexuality?

Despite being openly fattysexual, I've got to agree with Si - it's got nothing to do with sexual pride, it's just gross, whoever it is. Nobody wants to know.

Some fat lass at work had a comment on her facebook profile recently it said " i'm playing with my pussy while keith is watching" to me that's just wrong, for starters she's 40 odd, we don't want to know, just go away!
    •  EggyEggy
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Kids on leads is just weird too

That's just evil. watch them run towards the sweet counter and just as they're about to touch it yank them back, pure evil, a funny but evil thought.
    •  EggyEggy
    • grinderno1 says:

what he said, i didn't see it as sarcasm either.

Maybe sacastic posts over the interent should be in this thread. We all love doing them but they never come across as we intend them to.

For most of my life i haven't like dogs (i can tolerate them more recently), most people i know say they love dogs but hate cats, this makes me want to hate them as they'd gladly see a cat suffer or die, for me unless you've owned a cat you just don't get it. Cat's maybe for the more idol of us but most dogs to me cause more mess, and tend to smell if not looked after properly. Cats are more independant than dogs and are easier to look after. It's mainly bigger dogs i don't like ones that feel they have to jump on me.
    •  PodgePodge
    • could matthew and matthew please kiss and make-up?

you are giving us other matthews a bad name
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • What is it with forums and unintentional beef?
      Sarcasm and/or subtlety never seem to work

http://crookedhouse.typepad.com/crookedhouse/images/2008/03/31/duty_calls.png
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Yeah, at least when I get into internet arguments it's because I've come right out and called someone a cunt.

I hate the internet.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Podge says:

could matthew and matthew please kiss and make-up?

you are giving us other matthews a bad name

:argh: The game is up!

Or is this just a cunning ruse? I think we should have a 'Guess Podge's name' thread. I'm sure I knew it at one point, but it's gone...

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.