Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things which only you seem to hate.

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I have never once said that Morrissey's meat-is-murderism isn't completely silly.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • The Mighty Boosh. The appeal is an unsolvable puzzle to me.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Peter Kay - I'm starting to think we are too easily pleased

He was good in Phoenix Nights but people pretend he's some sort of god
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Rob Himself says:

I with Rich and Nick on Ricky Gervais. Prick.

Political activists and 'anarcho-punks', militant veganism/animal rights, ethically-sourced produce and all such related bumfoolery. Stop it, just stop it. Apart from hunt saboteurs, which I find to be deeply amusing. What do they do, distract the horses with sugarcubes? Dress as toffs on horseback (with two crusty punks in a panto-horse outfit underneath) and lead the hunt the wrong way?

Arrrrghhh. Activism makes me want to kick stuff over. Fucking hippies - nothing you do will ever work!!!

I would LOVE to know what kind of state the world would be in if everyone thought like this.

I think you are completely WRONG.
    •  noonenoone
    • I just remembered why i havent been on this forum in over a year.
    •  JackJack
    • MatthewRedStars says:

grinderno1 says:

Jack Dickinson says:

People with prams in shops, smashing into my ankles every 2 minutes.

again, everyone hates this dude. women who think they're more important than me purely coz they've bred should be culled. FACT.

Wow! If you looked after a kid for a single day, you'd realise how physically and mentally destroying it is, let alone everyday forever.

God forbid their pushchairs get in your way!

Leave the kids at home I say, internet shopping! And double prams can go to hell too.*

*disclaimer- Until I have kids who will ride in a three wheeled land rover push chair, awesome
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • JenTheHen says:

Also GINGER. Why does everyone bum ginger so much?

I thought that was going somewhere else for a moment ;)

Mike says:

Heres another one, walking without a purpose, I have to know where I'm going otherwise I get REALLY ANTSY.

I cant stand this either. Trying to find a place to eat in Spain with Fran was REALLY trying my patience. At one point I was this close to just saying "well I'm eating here, you just keep walking love"

I dont like Steak. That usually gets peoples backs up.

I hate hair colourant comercials when they CG the hair colouring.
      "Turns dull lifeless hair vibrant"
      NO IT DOESNT! YOUR COMPUTER DID THAT! I demand before and after shots, not fucking fake during shots!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • women with prams.

They walk side by side down the centre of the path, Jabbering away in a little world of nappy changes & 'amusing' baby stories, mean while those of us with something to do or somewhere to go are stuck behind you on a busy fucking shopping street. then, as your finally managing to overtake, they swing the fucking brat undr your feet without looking. Resulting in a kicked pram, or some awfully coreographed ballet around it, and a Tut noise/gobby bitch rant (depending on the class of mother).

This is probably the only time I'd condone nutting a woman, or standing on babies.

Oh yeah, & grotesquely fat girls who feel the HAVE to tell you about their sexual exploits. Worked with one yesterday, I'm glad i was stoned half the day...
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • The TV. its shit
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • mike says:

Heres another one, walking without a purpose, I have to know where I'm going otherwise I get REALLY ANTSY.

I myself have perfected the plod, but when i plod its because i'm hungover & need the cold air to function, hence when i'm spotted in winter wearing only a t-shirt, its because i'm hung over.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • People with no perticular belief (religion not included) who like to take the piss out of people who do. just because they're hollow doesn't mean i have to be.

Everything annoys me actually.
    •  mikemike
    • Rob Himself says:
      Political activists and 'anarcho-punks', militant veganism/animal rights, ethically-sourced produce and all such related bumfoolery. Stop it, just stop it. Apart from hunt saboteurs, which I find to be deeply amusing. What do they do, distract the horses with sugarcubes? Dress as toffs on horseback (with two crusty punks in a panto-horse outfit underneath) and lead the hunt the wrong way?

Arrrrghhh. Activism makes me want to kick stuff over. Fucking hippies - nothing you do will ever work!

I think you might just have a very sheltered view there Rob, theres loads of reasons why people protest and choose to live differently, and in alot of instances, these people make a difference to communities and sometimes even the law, so I'd think again, sure theres alot of crap floating about but no matter how small a contribution in this direction you make, it does make a difference.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Rob Smith says:

women with prams.

They walk side by side down the centre of the path, Jabbering away in a little world of nappy changes & 'amusing' baby stories, mean while those of us with something to do or somewhere to go are stuck behind you on a busy fucking shopping street. then, as your finally managing to overtake, they swing the fucking brat undr your feet without looking. Resulting in a kicked pram, or some awfully coreographed ballet around it, and a Tut noise/gobby bitch rant (depending on the class of mother).

This is probably the only time I'd condone nutting a woman, or standing on babies.

Oh yeah, & grotesquely fat girls who feel the HAVE to tell you about their sexual exploits. Worked with one yesterday, I'm glad i was stoned half the day...

This post just made me feel sick. Seriously. Just think about what you are typing before you type it. It's not so difficult.

I agree with Newsome. Having kids is hard as and I respect the maneuvering involved and would always go out of my way to make life easier for someone struggling with a pram. I suppose breast feeding in public is sick and wrong too?

Re the "grotesquely fat girls" comment I'm just not sure where to begin. I suppose fatties don't deserve to have sexual relations and be proud of their sexuality?
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I don't like ANYONE who feels they have to tell me about their sexual exploits. If I was remotely interested, I'd probably ask.
    •  mikemike
    • You always ask me Si, disgusting.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Yeah, you're an exception, I need something to laugh at most days.
    •  mikemike
    • Uh-oh spagetti-ohs!
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • Hi hippy/fat people/parent haterz.

This thread started funny and is now depressing.

Yours,
      That cunt pushing a double pushchair around a shop getting in all your way.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • mike says:

Uh-oh spagetti-ohs!

Is that what you shout at climax?
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Lolololololololz.

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.