Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things which only you seem to hate.

•  JackJack
    • People with prams in shops, smashing into my ankles every 2 minutes.
    •  JackJack
    • Oh, Tinsel, I hate Tinsel at Christmas, it's tacky, looks crap. Add to that plastic christmas trees
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Jack Dickinson says:

People with prams in shops, smashing into my ankles every 2 minutes.

again, everyone hates this dude. women who think they're more important than me purely coz they've bred should be culled. FACT.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Pantera. I regularly get the third degree from everyone at work as to why I don't like them.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i am now totally deaf in one ear
      i have the flu.
      and the shits.

i fucking hate everything.

incidentally...when i get better, i'll only hate these things that people usually bum.

little britain
      catherine tate
      ash
      strawberrys
      all other berries
      tequila
      ricky gervais
      prince william
      seafood
      lars ulrich
      limewire
      ozzy era sabbath

•  grinderno1grinderno1
    • good list, i'd agree with:

bad admiral says:

little britain
      catherine tate
      ash
      strawberrys
      all other berries
      tequila
      lars ulrich
      limewire

tate and LB especially are horrifically poor. although bizarrely she's brilliant as the Doctor Who assistant... go figure... :s
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah was going to say that, her strength is obviously in acting rather than writing sketches, she's painfully unfunny as that yet is really likeable in Dr Who, loving this latest series, sontarans were great as usual.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Oh, Tinsel, I hate Tinsel at Christmas, it's tacky, looks crap. Add to that plastic christmas trees

YES! spot on, i hate the stuff.
    •  MatthewRedStarsMatthewRedStars
    • grinderno1 says:

Jack Dickinson says:

People with prams in shops, smashing into my ankles every 2 minutes.

again, everyone hates this dude. women who think they're more important than me purely coz they've bred should be culled. FACT.

Wow! If you looked after a kid for a single day, you'd realise how physically and mentally destroying it is, let alone everyday forever.

God forbid their pushchairs get in your way!
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • ultimatekev says:

People who use dishwashers in their house ( unless you have like 10 kids or something just use the sink )

I'm with you on that one. I have a dishwasher but it's used for storage space. It takes like ten minutes to wash up in the sink. It takes 10 minutes just to load a bloody dishwasher and you have to practically 'wash' everything first anyway. What's the point?! :rolleyes:
    •  GarethGareth
    • MatthewRedStars says:

Wow! If you looked after a kid for a single day, you'd realise how physically and mentally destroying it is, let alone everyday forever.

That's why I stand next to microwaves whenever I can.
    •  noonenoone
    • can't believe I forgot these...

The Simpsons
      Banksy
      foods that say 'contains essential Omega 3 oils' that nobody had heard of 5 years ago.
    •  mikemike
    • Heres another one, walking without a purpose, I have to know where I'm going otherwise I get REALLY ANTSY.
    •  noonenoone
    • thats strange , I'm quite the opposite.
      As long as I'm walking I'm quite happy and can carry on for hours not really caring where I'm headed to ( that obviously excludes city centres )
      what an interesting thread Mike.
    •  mikemike
    • Haha, yeah suppose it is, I just get frustrated with other people I'm walking with I think thats what I mean, if I'm on my own I can walk whichever way I like and at my own speed, I walk really fast and I think only a few people I know actually walk the same speed.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I with Rich and Nick on Ricky Gervais. Prick.

Political activists and 'anarcho-punks', militant veganism/animal rights, ethically-sourced produce and all such related bumfoolery. Stop it, just stop it. Apart from hunt saboteurs, which I find to be deeply amusing. What do they do, distract the horses with sugarcubes? Dress as toffs on horseback (with two crusty punks in a panto-horse outfit underneath) and lead the hunt the wrong way?

Arrrrghhh. Activism makes me want to kick stuff over. Fucking hippies - nothing you do will ever work!!!

•  elenajaneelenajane
    • "good" bacteria.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Rob Himself says:

Political activists and 'anarcho-punks', militant veganism/animal rights, ethically-sourced produce and all such related bumfoolery. Stop it, just stop it.

militancy and preachiness annoy the hell out of me but i don't really see anything wrong with buying ethically-sourced produce where possible. it may seem as if it has little effect but ultimately you need to keep a spark of hope alive, i think.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Oops, massive, screen-stretching image

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.