Leicester get demoted

•  MazzMazz
    • I'm getting this..

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/media/thumb/1/1422210.jpg
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • Kev Hit Drum says:
      That'll keep those administration wolves

Bastard regional jokes.

Oh yeah, we're already a profitable club anyway. No administration probs here, went into the black in the early nineties.
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Yeah yeah yeah. You are just as corrupt as everyone else...

Birmingham Are Corrupt

And Brady's husband screwed us over for a years wages for 45 minutes of football. Bastard!
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Anyway, it's the cricket season now as far as I'm concerned. Fuck football.

Somerset: 126 all out
      Hampshire: 281-5

Arsebiscuits! :cry:
    •  MazzMazz
    • I support Hampshire.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Mazz says:

I'm getting this..

http://www.partydomain.co.uk/d-commerce/media/thumb/1/1422210.jpg

You should get this instead
      http://shop.lcfc.co.uk/sites/Leicester/images/Products/55568_B.jpg
      Yes we've seen it before but I still get a laugh out of it :D
    •  EggyEggy
    • Laddeth says:

I think I'm gonna start supporting Darlington or Hartlepool
      At least I could get to see a match every so often then :)

Darlo could do with some extra support, they have a massive stadium to fill.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Eggy says:

Laddeth says:

I think I'm gonna start supporting Darlington or Hartlepool
      At least I could get to see a match every so often then :)

Darlo could do with some extra support, they have a massive stadium to fill.

They certainly do. I have to drive by it once a day and I always think how can a club in League 2 (hopefully 1 next season) need a stadium that big. It must easily be as big as the Walkers Stadium.
      I'm always working on match days though so it'd have to be mid week matches.
      They have computer fairs one Sunday a month and I'm always gutted I have to miss them aswell. Can't beat a good computer fair.
      COME ON YOU QUAKERS!
    •  EggyEggy
    • Their capacity isn't as big as their stadium (yet), something to do with the access roads not being large enough for a bigger capacity, although they're in the play off's they are also still in a fair bit of debt too, a case of building a massive stadium that's too big for a small club, and then suffering due to the costs for eons.

I also hear that Elton John's playing soon, the first gig to be held there, from what i gather girls aloud were supported to be paying but doesn't look like they did in the end.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Eggy says:

Their capacity isn't as big as their stadium (yet), something to do with the access roads not being large enough for a bigger capacity

Yeah the roads around there are in no way shape or form able to support that stadium. Its bad enough on match day now.
      Thing is they decided to start upgrading part of the the road between Darlo and 'boro that didnt really need doing instead of around the stadium first and its taking forever.
      They'll get there in the end though.
      Eventually.
      I hope.
    •  Mark MontanaMark Montana
    • Looks like we are about to go into Admin which will either result in a ten point deduction or getting thrown out of the league.

Proper proper shit.
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • If they weren't charging 30 a seat regardless they wouldn't be a problem.

At St. Andrews we had low ranked games at £15/20 for centre KOP, Mid ranked games £25-£30 and Top League games at £40. After all, who'd pay £40 to see Derby County.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Our prices are £16 for the kop for the coming season. It was £15 last season and people are moaning like fuck at the increase. Got to get my season ticket before the end of may, that's about £330. The season tickets are the same price as last year providing they are bought before the end of may, after than they go up slightly to cover an increase in costs, and obviously people are unhappy with the increase. They moan that they can see premiership games for less than watch us play.

Darlo's are also wanting a hotel and leisure complex at the side of the ground, suppose they better get them roads sorted really.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Eggy says:

Darlo's are also wanting a hotel and leisure complex at the side of the ground, suppose they better get them roads sorted really.

Where they have done the road already there is plenty of space for that kinda thing seeing as the gigantic roundabout they put in leads to nowhere.
      But next to it, I dont think so.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Mark Montana says:

Looks like we are about to go into Admin which will either result in a ten point deduction or getting thrown out of the league.

Proper proper shit.

there's a lot of shit going off at clubs thesedays, as podge was saying last night, the end is looking near for Halifax, they are a club like many others that's been clinging on by the skin of their teeth for years, scarborough, rotherham, many other sides are struggling due to financial difficulties, the rich get richer and the poorer teams suffer.

Then there's mansfield, the last i heard it still looked like the bloke who sent york city into administration, john batchelor [distant relation to the soup family] is still "favourite" to take them over - the bloke who openly says if his ownership doesn't work out he'll probably put them in administration and the very same bloke who wants to change their name to Harchester United! I'm sure the current owner [haslam] is doing this deal on purpose, he's fucked the fans over for years already why would he want to see the club do well after he's left.
    •  KaneKane
    • See you at the home of proper football next season , Edgar Street home to the mighty Bulls.

League 1 here we come.
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • I have my season ticket for UTD next season, works out to be £35 a game.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Champions!!!! and City got fucking smashed too

Good times
    •  EggyEggy
    • Kane says:

See you at the home of proper football next season , Edgar Street home to the mighty Bulls.

League 1 here we come.

my workmate's a hereford fan, he doesn't watch them but what with us being in the same division it's upped his level of interest.

Our fans are very bitter that hereford have finished above us this season.

Forums - General Chat - Leicester get demoted