Menu

Forums - General Chat

weekyendy

•  Tom PTom P
    • cotton hill says:

Friday- Liquor.
      Saturday- Band practise, Casbah, Incredible Hulk if the gig doesn't overrun too late. Resist the urge to go to Caesar's.
      Sunday- Transfer lps to the pc.

gree-hee-eeasy!

Dunno about saturday practise dude cause of Rob, I'll see what everyone's doing and organise one tomorrow. Sunday may be an option, since I'm not really working next week.
    •  PetePete
    • Tomorrow: Agent of the Morai gig in eve.
      Sunday: Friends coming round with new baby.

That's it so far - hopefully something will crop up for tonight and/or tomorrow day time.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Pete says:

Tomorrow: Agent of the Morai gig in eve.
      Sunday: Friends coming round with new baby.

That's it so far - hopefully something will crop up for tonight and/or tomorrow day time.

Wanna come round mine tonight Pete? Bit o' wine?
    •  cotton hillcotton hill
    • Tom P says:

gree-hee-eeasy!

Dunno about saturday practise dude cause of Rob, I'll see what everyone's doing and organise one tomorrow. Sunday may be an option, since I'm not really working next week.

Friends of the road, Bubbs. Friends of the road.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Gareth says:
      I hope to God you're going LARPing.

Nah, just going for a run round the peak district in my battle pants.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Friday - Buy new motorbike razz home
      Satuday early - razz round the hills on motorbike
      Saturday late - gig time
      Sunday morning - razz round the hills on motorbike
      Sunday late - razz round the hills on mountain bike

lot of razzing this weekend
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm attempting to add some old gig photos to facebook, from when pete had long hair.
    •  GarethGareth
    • My head hurts. People kept refilling my g;ass last night so I had 4 glasses of wine in 2 hours and got very drunk. I also talked to a very good looking woman called Rachael so bonus!
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm gonna start getting ready in a mo to go out down town, just had a text to say my mates wearing shoes as he doesn't know where we'll end up...shoes :argh:

One things for sure i don't want to be as drunk as last week, but town's a bit wanker that notts so there's not much hope for me.
    •  Tom PTom P
    • I'm nailing it so far this weekend

Got unbelievably high sat on a friends couch while watching a kickass movie.
      Met a nice girl on Friday (and got her high on a couch) who I'm taking out on Monday.
      Saw Morai and they were bitchin. The other bands were decent too.
      Whipped through the Berserkowitz set and we had a massive sound.
      Done literally no work and stayed up until I couldn't stay awake another second, which is very late indeed.
      Big bastard weekend.
    •  BVRZERKBVRZERK
    • Friday- Was funny due to the fact it was the sports day in my boys's school, there was a father race, and i got first, and won a cheap bottle of white block, nice.

Sat - Pretty much done up some of my house an chilled

Sun - Its fathers day, so i got some fudge and cards of the boys and im still waiting for my Moss shirt through the post. so yeah good weekend all and all.
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Read an Ian Mcewan book.
      Played Ninja Gaiden2, broke control pad and the new one feels wrong.
    •  GarethGareth
    • rustyspoon says:

Played Ninja Gaiden2, broke control pad and the new one feels wrong.

In a frustrated throwing incident?
    •  CareyCarey
    • i lost an unspecified chunk of time due to wildly misjudging my tolerance of half pints of premium lager. i now feel slightly silly and more than a bit disorentated. i assume i had fun though.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm at Download right now, In Flames are on. I'm sitting in a portacabin watching the video feed. Good weekend so far:D
    •  JackJack
    • Oh yeah I watched Invasion too and they rocked
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • quote:
      In a frustrated throwing incident?

Yes, starting to wish i opted for Acolyte instead of Warrior setting, got to Chapter9 and properly struggling.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

i lost an unspecified chunk of time due to wildly misjudging my tolerance of half pints of premium lager. i now feel slightly silly and more than a bit disorentated. i assume i had fun though.

You rang me at 11 last night, making no sense at all!!!
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:

Carey says:

i lost an unspecified chunk of time due to wildly misjudging my tolerance of half pints of premium lager. i now feel slightly silly and more than a bit disorentated. i assume i had fun though.

You rang me at 11 last night, making no sense at all!!!

don't remember doing that. sorry!
    •  EggyEggy
    • I've had a message on facebook today from someone i was at school with, he says i spoke to him last night in town but i can't remember at all. I ended up in escapade (town's trendy nightclub) where they actually played nirvana and motorhead. didn't see that coming, maybe they are branching out to attract the old green room goers :O

Today i mainly have a hangover, although i've spent the afternoon trying to print a couple of passport sized photos out only for my printer to get jammed multiple times. So i've purchased a new hp printer as mine is ancient (hp deskjet 959c). The new one is a hp D7160, it has many 5 star reviews anyway. I'm getting £25 towards the new one as my parents are having my old one, so that makes the £79 more appealing.

as for this evening i'll be watching some football.

Forums - General Chat - weekyendy