Menu

Forums - General Chat

Who's going to Download?

•  Big SiBig Si
    • Testament, Motorhead and The Wildhearts. Rest is balls.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm going! Woop!
    •  slomoslomo
    • I'm there too. I think i can scrape together a good friday!
    •  mambamamba
    • Who wants to let me camp with them? As unless Jack can wangle me guest camping I'm with the rest of the scum on me tod.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Check your PM's Mamba. If there's camping room around our little party, you're welcome to come join us
    •  MarekMarek
    • I'll be there obviously. Be good to meet some peeps and hang out with others etc yep.

Looks like a relatively cold one! But no rain.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Still taking my shorts just in case... you never know!!
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • I'll be wearing shorts no matter what the weather. I'd rather have easy dry legs than walk around all day with soaking wet trousers on.
    •  mambamamba
    • As reward for your hospitality Donny, I just thought I'd let you know that the new Extreme album is out August 12th!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • YESSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSsss!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • OMG THEY'RE DOING FREE KISS FACE PAINTING TO TRY AND BEAT THE WORLD RECORD!!!!

YES!!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Are you gonna be Peter Kris?

Not even Peter Kris wants to be Peter Kris.

•  DonnyDonny
    • hahha i love that family guy!!

yes I'll be pete criss
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Theres a few bands worth seeing there i reckon...especially if you havent seen them before - Kiss, Motorhead, Rise Against, Rival Schools, Black Dahlia Murder, DEP, HOF, Rolo Tomassi, Biffy Clyro, Job For A Cowboy, Testament, Johnny Truant, Jimmy Eat World, Wildhearts, Between The Buried and Me..... oh yeah and Lethal Bizzle for comedy value....

that would be enough to warrant a ticket for me if i wasnt skint... bah
    •  mambamamba
    • Full marks to Donny for his attempt to save a space for me...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3185/2570766892_82bf889d8c.jpg?v=1213197311
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • That's your tent? A bin-bag?

heh heh
    •  JackJack
    • Off 9 am tomorrow on the tour bus. Alex if you can give me a call tomorrow and let me know what time your arriving I'll sort somewhere you can get the ticket from or I'll come find you with it.
      Looking forward to it quite a bit, i need to escape for a few days and its my first proper gig with the mobile HD edit suite so hopefully will lead to more excursions. I have a mission to meet Lemmy

•  mambamamba
    • Will do Jack. Hopefully get up there for 12ish. I'll ring you when I'm on my way.
    •  JackJack
    • 12ish is cool, I'll be getting there similar 11-12 ish i think and should be a fairly chilled day work wise

Forums - General Chat - Who's going to Download?