Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend-a-mundo

•  CareyCarey
    • drank far too much coffee today. now can't sleep. grrrr.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Jon Bon told me it was a good idea to sleep when I'm dead.

Today has been a better day. About time too.
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:

Jon Bon told me it was a good idea to sleep when I'm dead.

Today has been a better day. About time too.

i've done fuck all today. i think i needed that.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • JenTheHen says:

ultimatekev says:

mike says:

Fuck, not got in then?

oh I got in alright.

No, they didn't get in.

Kev did get in because he had a key. And then he fed the cat and left.

Apparently they did get in and took Nat's Ipod. I didn't know this until today.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I also had sorbet rubbed into my face and a barrister winked at me. These were the highlights of my weekend, along with Die Hard 4.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Gareth says:

a barrister winked at me

She (he?) obviously wants you G. Tap 'dat ass!
    •  GarethGareth
    • Laddeth says:

Gareth says:

a barrister winked at me

She. Married and a little old for me sadly. She's a good looking woman though.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Gareth says:

Laddeth says:

Gareth says:

a barrister winked at me

She. Married and a little old for me sadly. She's a good looking woman though.

Do it.
      Remember though, pics or it didnt happen.
    •  GarethGareth
    • G aint no home wrecker.

Maybe for Nigella.
    •  mambamamba
    • As I didn't go out all weekend, last night I got very drunk watching Fighting With Wire.

Highlights were high-fiving the singer at the end and playing air guitar in Jamie from Reuben's face. They both thought I was pretty cool I'm sure.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • mamba says:

As I didn't go out all weekend, last night I got very drunk watching Fighting With Wire.

Highlights were high-fiving the singer at the end and playing air guitar in Jamie from Reuben's face. They both thought I was pretty cool I'm sure.

Were they good? Reviewing 'em tonight, I like what I've heard - sounds like my sort of thing.
    •  CareyCarey
    • i enjoyed them t'other week. i also got very drunk watching them but i did lots of dancing as well and for a band i'd not heard properly before that's a recommendation.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm lookign forward to this weekend, trip to Cornwall and pool party , wooo
    •  CareyCarey
    • i wish i could go to cornwall, i've never been. might be a bit cold for a pool party though.
    •  mikemike
    • Carey says:

i wish i could go to cornwall, i've never been. might be a bit cold for a pool party though.

You need to go its the best place ever in the summer, I wish I could go more, haven't been for about 4 years, I miss it.
    •  JackJack
    • Yeah it'll be freezing, outdoor pool but should be a laugh!
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Carey you must go to Cornwall, it's like nowhere else in England. It's a Celtic area so it has a very distinctive ambience, and the scenery is awesome!

I've had some brilliant holidays down that part of the world.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm glad my parents made the choice to live and work there, moved down when I was 2 and so happy i got brought up in a place like that. I love Cornwall, though it is a good idea to see the rest of the world, some people live a very blinkered life down there.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Blinkered is the best way to live. I can't afford to stay where I am, but I'm being really picky flathunting at the mo cos I'm fucked if I'm moving anywhere remotely urban (e.g. Reading). I'll only leave the countryside when there's none of it left.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend-a-mundo