Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend-a-mundo

•  EggyEggy
    • yesterday i was watching a robin, it's a very tame robin, it came one foot away from me, the closest i've ever known a wild bird to get. then this morning i was stood in the garden, i turned around and said robin was sat on the fence right next to me. I hope it knows what a cat is, cos i can't see it lasting too long.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • My dad was tellimg me yesterday he had a pheasant in his garden knawing on his plants. He sprayed it with the hose to try and get rid of it but it just looked at him as if to say "One day soon, I will kill you" then sauntered off.
      I saw one wandering around the centre of Hartlepool aswell the other day.
      Crazy birds.
    •  JackJack
    • I seem to have toothache, i think a wisdom tooth might be on its way. I now have a combo of hayfever and toothache, bummer
    •  fredfred
    • mike says:

fred says:

I'm just not this weekend.

Not what?

Just not.

•  mikemike
    • Not even Dr Who?
    •  fredfred
    • Ok, I haven't actually watched any of this series, so maybe.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Honestly, this weekend's living up to the standard of this week in that it's been bloody horrendous.
    •  mikemike
    • Whys that Jen?

I'm bored now, done about 9 of 11 of my articles, the others will take half an hour and I'm hearing the strains of "I'd Do Anything" on Saturday Primtime BBC and its pissing me off.

Dr Who was a bit crap too.

Wargh.
    •  seansean
    • saturday - clay pigeon shooting with band and friends
    •  EggyEggy
    • I've spent all day watching football, plus sleeping. I watched the rochdale win, then the cup final, but kept feeling the need to snooze as i didn't sleep this morning, then when the stockport game was on as much as i wanted to watch it i just couldn't keep my eyes open so missed most of it. Then i slept some more, so now i'm awake.

I don't think i've ever watched footy on tv virtually solid for 8 hours, hence why i failed.
    •  alanalan
    • Today: Watched the cup final, or rather sat in a pub where it was on. Played some pool. Spent the evening in the company of a ridiculously pretty lady who seems to like me. All good.

Tomorrow: Sleep and feel happy.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • mike says:

Whys that Jen?

A whole multitude of rubbish things, mainly involving my current housing situation being a massive mess and someone attempting to break into our house.
    •  mikemike
    • Fuck, not got in then?
    •  Mark MontanaMark Montana
    • I went to the Boro to watch the game, we won the Fa Cup quiz and i put a quid on Pompy to win one nil and Kanu to score. £29 for me. :)
    •  noonenoone
    • mike says:

Fuck, not got in then?

oh I got in alright.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Mark Montana says:

I went to the Boro to watch the game, we won the Fa Cup quiz and i put a quid on Pompy to win one nil and Kanu to score. £29 for me. :)

I just settled for £2 on pompey to win 1-0 @ 11/2. Then i put my winnings on todays game and i've lost most of it already.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Drank a lot of wine and played Mario Galaxy at Amy and Bens house while cat-sitting.
    •  fredfred
    • This weekends highlight was being unsettled by a mannequin whilst on the phone to Mike.
    •  mikemike
    • The photo looks like said mannequin is trying to get out of the display its in.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:

mike says:

Fuck, not got in then?

oh I got in alright.

No, they didn't get in.

Kev did get in because he had a key. And then he fed the cat and left.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend-a-mundo