Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend-a-mundo

•  alanalan
    • I likes 'em, but they were somewhat lacking live. Musically fine, but a bit of an annoying frontman.
    •  noonenoone
    • just realized , I missed drum and bass off my list of ..
      ' Things which only you seem to hate '
    •  alanalan
    • Yeah, I can understand that, I only really dabble.
    •  noonenoone
    • I think it's probably the DnB Mc's I find really offensive , they don't really give me a chance to see if I like the music or not and calling themselves ' MCs ' is a bit rich.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I like Pendulum, they're not what they think they are though. I swear they mime those guitars live, or they're processed to fuck.
    •  fredfred
    • I'm just not this weekend.
    •  MazzMazz
    • A very quiet weekend

Tonight. Watch Two Episodes from Series 4 of Cadfael with my lady and drink some Vin Fucking Rouge.

Tomorrow: No plans.

Sunday: Roast Dinner at "New Village Friends" house. Midsommer murders in the evening.
    •  mikemike
    • fred says:

I'm just not this weekend.

Not what?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Mazz says:

"New Village Friends"

we've got some of them! they just moved in upstairs...we introduced ourselves for pimms and discussed holidays and the environment. they know nothing of my secret metal existence.

i win.:cigar:

additionally. my weekend is now likely to involve much illness as juggersd has gone down with my old pox.

it makes you proper horny around the second day so i win again.
      :cigar::cigar::cigar:
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:

Mazz says:

"New Village Friends"

we've got some of them! they just moved in upstairs...we introduced ourselves for pimms and discussed holidays and the environment. they know nothing of my secret metal existence.

additionally. my weekend is now likely to involve much illness as juggersd has gone down with my old pox.

They know of mine as I wore a "Ride The Lighting" T-shirt out on our first date.

I wanted them to know how I roll and where I stood in the world of life management. They started up a conversation about Bon Jovi. I ended the conversation. I might have used the word “wretched”. We have a common ground…Booze. They drink like demons so I have to go along with the ride. I tell Laura that no one likes a coke drinker when you’re party drinking and also it would be rude and disrespectful to them if I did not join in.
    • Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Mazz says:

"New Village Friends"

They know of mine as I wore a "Ride The Lighting" T-shirt out on our first date.

I wanted them to know how I roll and where I stood in the world of life management. They started up a conversation about Bon Jovi. I ended the conversation. I might have used the word “wretched”. We have a common ground…Booze. They drink like demons so I have to go along with the ride. I tell Laura that no one likes a coke drinker when you’re party drinking and also it would be rude and disrespectful to them if I did not join in.

i tried to let them know by aiming the speakers at the ceiling and bombarding them with "dopesick". next thing i know, i'm checking the post and they're receiving quotes for soundproofing, despite the fact that they SAY that they can't hear anything...

...anyway, i show up at theirs, fucked on sudafed, full of cold and half deaf. juggers is acting well polite, being a good neighbour and i accidently sat on some dirty knickers. i wore flip flops and made no mention of metal. they played some chili peppers in the background. i voiced my disapproval and got told off in a "why can't you be normal when you meet new people" way when we got back to ours. the saga continues.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Mazz says:

"New Village Friends"

i tried to let them know by aiming the speakers at the ceiling and bombarding them with "dopesick". next thing i know, i'm checking the post and they're receiving quotes for soundproofing, despite the fact that they SAY that they can't hear anything...

...anyway, i show up at theirs, fucked on sudafed, full of cold and half deaf. juggers is acting well polite, being a good neighbour and i accidently sat on some dirty knickers. i wore flip flops and made no mention of metal. they played some chili peppers in the background. i voiced my disapproval and got told off in a "why can't you be normal when you meet new people" way when we got back to ours. the saga continues.

Next time you go to their place make a T-shirt with the words SEX FIGHT on the front and SATAN ROCKS on the back.
    • Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Mazz says:

"New Village Friends"

Next time you go to their place make a T-shirt with the words SEX FIGHT on the front and SATAN ROCKS on the back.

i feel subtlety may be the best approach here. i may make a pair of socks saying "HOT" and "PISS" on them.

then accidently drop my copy of ladybird's "my first necronomicon" as i get up to leave. then refer to my guinea pigs as "sin nanna" and "cthulu"
    •  PodgePodge
    • you two should have your own comic strip
    •  JackJack
    • I'm going to see Roger Waters on Monday at the o2, got some free tickets from work. He's playing Dark side of the moon. I was going to take a lady along but ended up with Aaron instead, but never mind. Could be a fun freebie:D
    •  PodgePodge
    • change of plan

Sunday - ITV1 9pm Ultimate force
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Podge says:

change of plan

Sunday - ITV1 9pm Ultimate force

I saw the advert to that earlier. Class :)
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • THE BIG GUN IS BACK!

YES!
    •  EggyEggy
    • Podge says:

i saw that they are being touted as the next Prodigy. this can only lead to over hype and then being instantly shot down in flames.

me, i don't see what everyone is banging on about

I see The Prodigy played sheffield a night or two since. smack my bitch up...

Thursday night at work was a little different, the alcoholic/depressed bloke at work shit his pants. Someone saw him running into the toilet in the warehouse and when he came out he had shit all down his trousers (he even had it down the front somehow), he didn't tell anyone and tied his coat around his waist to try and hide it, but the smell kind of gave it away. I later made the mistake of walking into the toilet where he'd relieved himself but unfortunately i breathed before i saw the shit covered floor. Someone said there was even shit on his ailse he was working on too.

Fucking awful but thought i'd share it anyway. Some people eh. Need to sort their shit out!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Last night I tried honey tequila.

It was divine.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend-a-mundo