Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend-a-mundo

•  mikemike
    • sabbathfan says:

Good luck with your exam Mike :)

PS Never knew you were in a yacht club....

Cheers, it was much better than the last one!

I'm not in a yacht club, I'm in a band called Yacht Club where I sing, play bass badly and pretend I'm much more talented than I actually am, but the last gig we had we surprised ourselves by being quite good (if I do say so myself!)
    •  GarethGareth
    • JenTheHen says:

I have enlisted the help of two trusty cat sitters and I am off to Leeds for Lucy Canter's birthday Friday into Saturday. There will be curry.

Working Sunday.

I too was in Leeds today for a training course and I'm cat sitting fo Amy and Ben this weekend. Other than that, no plans.
    •  PodgePodge
    • my weekend will now only involve pedal powered bikes
    •  theadoretheadore
    • tonight.... make mac and cheese.

tomorrow.... oblivion (and ATP if there is time)
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Gareth says:

JenTheHen says:

I have enlisted the help of two trusty cat sitters and I am off to Leeds for Lucy Canter's birthday Friday into Saturday. There will be curry.

Working Sunday.

I too was in Leeds today for a training course and I'm cat sitting fo Amy and Ben this weekend. Other than that, no plans.

Wow. We have such parallel lives.
    •  CareyCarey
    • tonight me and jen went a-house hunting.
      tomorrow i will go drinking in some city centre hell hole with doctors.
      saturday more house hunting and perhaps some punk.
      sunday i ought to rest and do some work.
    •  noonenoone
    • Friday - I have an appointment with the secretary of state re: free money also I have very precise instructions on how to feed somebody's cat.
      Peep show followed by insomnia.

Saturday - try and get out to the Peaks for an epic walk and sunburn.
      Tesco value gin and a mixer and a Texan band.

Sunday - hangover . comfort food. maybe a BBQ. Will let you know obviously Mike.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • ultimatekev says:

I have very precise instructions on how to feed somebody's cat.

You can never be too careful!
    •  mikemike
    • mike says:
      Horse The Band at Corp.

Dissapointing to say the least, sloppy playing, muddy sound, half arsed and a bit boring, hmmm, this will be an interesting review.

Rolo Tomassi were amazing again, they seem to pull something new out every time I see them now, can't wait to see them at Supersonic in July, think it'll be their best moment.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Should I go see Pendulum on my own next weekend?
      Yay or Nay?
    •  mikemike
    • People tell me its a depressing experience.
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • Today: get a shed load of printing done
      Tomorrow: get older, go into brum
      Sunday: snooze.
    •  PetePete
    • Any Sheffield types fancy some drinking on Saturday? I fancy going round a few pubs maybe. Let me know by texts tomorrow if so.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • mike says:

People tell me its a depressing experience.

That should bring round here up to a normal experience then ;)
      Hmmm 20 quid and be knackered for work the next day OR save 20 quid and miss the 1st "big" band to play up here in forever?
      I can't decide!
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Never liked Horse the Band, but you've to respect their gall at doing Earth the Tour. Totally DIY booked and promoted. God knows what state their lives will be in when they finally get back home! :P

Friday - Package orders up. Wait for couriers to take huge orders/wholesales/trades away. Argue on phone/email to some debt company the solicitors of the now in administration SFH have sent to me about how I HAVE paid a two grand payment, and no I won't be paying it again just to make their job easier. Oh, and Peep Show.

Saturday - Probably more of the same. Bemoan UK Customs about taking the piss. Over two hundred quid to get four boxes into the country that weigh next to nothing! *grumble grumble* Possibly relaxing pub trip.

Sunday - Work like a madman to start working on new SD projects, getting them made, etc. Sorting out Chickenhawk's manufacturing once and for all (argh - long time now - soz to those that have ordered). Keel over.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • today - work, listen to minor threat all day. be sXe at the swimming pool by drawing big black x's on my goggles.

tomorrow - chill, if weather is clement, bust out the longboard for a cruise, trek up to central to pick up the panda man, then down to stockwell for drinks and giggins

sunday - romance
    •  CareyCarey
    • Pete says:

Any Sheffield types fancy some drinking on Saturday? I fancy going round a few pubs maybe. Let me know by texts tomorrow if so.

red house is open late after that not shy... gig. come meet us there.
    •  JackJack
    • Tonight is a toss up between going to a party where I dont know many people or going to a mates house and drinking. Not sure yet
    •  alanalan
    • Laddeth says:

Should I go see Pendulum on my own next weekend?
      Yay or Nay?

I did. Guess it depends on how much you like your friends seeing you dancing like a tit. If I hadn't been drunk and dancing I do think it'd have been a lil boring though.
    •  PodgePodge
    • i saw that they are being touted as the next Prodigy. this can only lead to over hype and then being instantly shot down in flames.

me, i don't see what everyone is banging on about

Forums - General Chat - Weekend-a-mundo