Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things only you seem to like..

•  J ParkerJ Parker
    • I challenge you to read the whole of Magnus Magnusson's the Vikings - is a beast
    •  noonenoone
    • anything glow in the dark.
    •  CareyCarey
    • J Parker says:

I challenge you to read the whole of Magnus Magnusson's the Vikings - is a beast

without having seen a copy, i wouldn't like to jump right in there and accept your challenge. but i have read 'citizens' by simon schama. is it longer than that?
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Not the length, more the girth that defeated me. Very good for several chapters though phew.

PS offf moving house for a few days, see you all soon in the mongosphere!!!!!! xxxxx
    •  CareyCarey
    • J Parker says:

Not the length, more the girth that defeated me. Very good for several chapters though phew.

PS offf moving house for a few days, see you all soon in the mongosphere!!!!!! xxxxx

always leave on a dick joke...
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I saw Citizens at work yesterday - is it any cop? Starkey's Six Wives Of Henry VIII is thick enough...
    •  CareyCarey
    • Rob Himself says:

I saw Citizens at work yesterday - is it any cop? Starkey's Six Wives Of Henry VIII is thick enough...

have you read "a people's tragedy"? "citizens" pioneers that approach to history, but i think figes perfected the technique. depends how interested you are in the french revolution, i guess.
    •  mikemike
    • theadore says:

Golf

I was well into golf a few years ago, couldn't stop playing Tiger Woods on the PC, bought the Ps2 version and its just not the same without the mouse sensor swing action, think I'd love it on the Wii.

Theres something very soothing about watching golf, if its on and I've nothing to do, I will sit there in a comatose state watching it, same with F1, don't know much about the rules still regarding the latter, but I'm well impressed with a decent putt or drive.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Its shite on the Wii mate, they controls dont correlate to whats happening on screen.

I love Rugby Union
      Driving
      Smell of Deisel
      Cheese and Beetroot Sandwiches
      Tuna and Beetroot sandwiches (Fran bought me one in error and I still ate it and it was surprisingly nice)
      Iron Maiden
      and many many more
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Carey says:

Rob Himself says:

I saw Citizens at work yesterday - is it any cop? Starkey's Six Wives Of Henry VIII is thick enough...

have you read "a people's tragedy"? "citizens" pioneers that approach to history, but i think figes perfected the technique. depends how interested you are in the french revolution, i guess.

Not that much.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Laddeth says:

Its shite on the Wii mate, they controls dont correlate to whats happening on screen.

They do if you're not a cack handed spastic. Mind you, Wii golf is better.
      While we're on the subject of spazziness, millions of people like Iron Maiden and rugby union, you mong. It cannot possibly ever seem like you're the only one. Unless you mean in your house.

Tonight I like abusing Laddy. I doubt it's just me, though.
    •  CareyCarey
    • ultimatekev says:

anything glow in the dark.

surely EVERYONE likes things that glow in the dark?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Pandas. They are fucking awesome.

"They led a life of unparalleled tedium. Pandas are Mother Nature's couch potatoes. They are staggeringly lazy, so slothful they avoid climbing trees because it's too tiring."

Too lazy to mate.
    •  EggyEggy
    • fred says:

sabbathfan says:

I used to be mental about Biggles when I was a kid. I read tons of the fuckers and can't remember any of them. The mind boggles.

I had biggles for the commodore 64, i was shit at any flying games but i did like that game. And i was shit at it.

I had transformers comics delivered every week when i was a kid, i didn't actually read many at all, i just stockpiled them so i had a collection. But then i've got about 12 issues of images of war that are still in the cellophane.

As for League cup, i raise you the ldv, autowindscreen whatever it's called at the moment lower league cup. Am i the only person who wants to see us play in that comp, attendance right across the country are piss poor until the final stages but i'd never thought of missing a home tie as it's only the mickey mouse cup.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Big Si says:

Laddeth says:

Its shite on the Wii mate, they controls dont correlate to whats happening on screen.

They do if you're not a cack handed spastic. Mind you, Wii golf is better.
      While we're on the subject of spazziness, millions of people like Iron Maiden and rugby union, you mong. It cannot possibly ever seem like you're the only one. Unless you mean in your house.

Tonight I like abusing Laddy. I doubt it's just me, though.

Well on here there it seems to only be me that likes Iron Maiden and around these parts Rugy doesnt seem to exist :P
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Me and sabbathfan Sam both like Maiden.
      And I like rugby union too.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Big Si says:

Me and sabbathfan Sam both like Maiden.
      And I like rugby union too.

Well there we go
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:

Pandas. They are fucking awesome.

i really don't agree. but there are a lot on cute overload at the moment, you might wanna check it out.

me, i like rodents and reptiles.

http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/2008/05/13/croc_337353a.jpg
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

cute overload

Eh? Is this a creepy website?

Forums - General Chat - Things only you seem to like..