Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things only you seem to like..

•  JackJack
    • Ollie says:

Eggy says:

Ollie says:

On hot sunny days I like to sit inside with the window open and the curtains shut.

That's surely cos you've spent so long not wanting to look at the scenic location of plymouth.

That's a secondary motivation, though I've moved to a little country town near Exeter now. I just candle handle the heat so I create as much shade as possible so I don't end up sweating like a priest in a playground!

I know they're popular films but I'm the only bloke I know that likes films like Love Actually, 4 Weddings, Bridget Jones...etc. And I'm not even gay (I have a wife, a daughter and another on the way to testify to that!!!)

You like chick flicks, oh deary me lol
    •  EggyEggy
    • Ben says:

Eggy says:

I don't like anything on my bacon sandwiches, which is perhaps something only i seem to like, no ketchup. sauce etc, just bacon on a sandwich, with perhaps a bit of butter.

Wot no hendersons?!! I guess you are a spirite tho :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/music/interviews/richardhawley/images/hendersons150.jpg

Never touch the stuff tbh. I grew up not trying much new food, i was in my teens before i'd tried curry or pizza so i still tend to like a fair few things without sauce where most people would have sauce.

At one stage when i was a kid i went totally off all food, except for eggs funnily enough, they were the only thing my mum could get me to eat.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Ollie says:

Eggy says:

Ollie says:

On hot sunny days I like to sit inside with the window open and the curtains shut.

That's surely cos you've spent so long not wanting to look at the scenic location of plymouth.

That's a secondary motivation, though I've moved to a little country town near Exeter now. I just candle handle the heat so I create as much shade as possible so I don't end up sweating like a priest in a playground!

I know they're popular films but I'm the only bloke I know that likes films like Love Actually, 4 Weddings, Bridget Jones...etc. And I'm not even gay (I have a wife, a daughter and another on the way to testify to that!!!)

You like chick flicks, oh deary me lol

Ok, I hold my hand up to it, I do like chick flicks...though in my defence I fucking hate Dirty Dancing.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'm all about chick flicks. and segal.

what does this henderson's sauce taste of?

i'm intrigued...it looks lea and perrins-ish...
    • I'm gonna get me some of this

http://www.sweatnspice.com/prodimages/blairs_medium_heat_hot_sauce_set.jpg

and this

http://www.hotsauceshack.com/images/Blairs2AM.jpg
    •  DonnyDonny
    • The smell of my farts.

I love smelling my farts. Constant source of amusement. Other people are not so keen...

Oh and things that taste of Savlon (apart from Savlon, you can't eat that.)
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Kicking pensioners out of the way
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:

i'm all about chick flicks. and segal.

tis not a sauce tis a relish.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:

i'm all about chick flicks. and segal.

tis not a sauce tis a relish.
      www.hendersonsrelish.com/
    •  PetePete
    • it's lea and perrins but better and veggie and made in sheff.
      it is the thing sheff people are most proud of in this city slightly bizarrely.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I was going to order a Litre of the stuff for £11. Then I thought that might be a bit silly what with the credit crunch and wot-not.
    • ace!

that's going in my sizeable sauce collection.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Only I seem to like fat women. Haha, nah that's a lie, you all secretly would and you know it.

I can't really think of anything specific to me.
    • i like a beamy, thrumblesome lass too, aye.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Haha, another BA classic. broad-beamed and beautiful
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Rob Himself says:

Eating really loudly
      Attempting to suck liquid upwards, instead of tilting a glass or cup and making gravity do all the work for you

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • slack mammoth says:

Rob Himself says:

Eating really loudly
      Attempting to suck liquid upwards, instead of tilting a glass or cup and making gravity do all the work for you

You'll be frowning on the other side of your face when I prove Newton wrong.

I wouldn't say I liked eating really loudly, it just happens. It's out of my control.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I too like a lady with a comely set of curves...can't be doing with these skinny stick insect types.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • That shows a lack of self-control and willpower, you FUCKING WEAKLING! DROP AND GIVE ME 20!

NOW HIT THE SHOWERS!
    • i like em fat

i like em proud

you gotta have a mama for me, so move your big ass round this way so i can work on that zipper bayyyybeeee

cos tonight, you're a star

and i'm the big dipper

sha na na NA SHA NA NA NA.

Forums - General Chat - Things only you seem to like..