Menu

Forums - General Chat

One for the boys "Chicks you love".

•  EggyEggy
    • I was going to mention Carrie Fisher, as i watched the empire strikes back yesterday, but that would probably now involve a tardis as she's about 50 thesedays.
    •  slomoslomo
    • http://andertoons.typepad.com/cartoon_blog/erin_gray0248.jpg

Erin Gray from buck rodgers

http://www.binaryzone.org/babes/05_jet.jpg
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • JET! *Thrusts crotch*
      quote:

Unfortunately Jet's Gladiator career came to a sudden end during the 1996 Live Shows in Wembley Arena, London. She was competing on the Pyramid and as she tackled the Contender she fell awkwardly, trapping nerves in her neck. Jet decided it was time to move on as she no longer could put 100% into the show.

Jet now spends more time devoted to counselling young people who are suffering from eating disorders, Jet herself suffered from bulimia from the age of 14 until 19. After gaining a degree in Psychotherapy and NLP training she also spends time working as a therapist. She will soon be joining Five's 'Trisha Goddard' chat show as a guest therapist. She will be onhand to help Trisha with some real life cases, really helping to make a difference to peoples lives.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6540/jet6qe.jpg
      I really need to argue with Fran more so we can get on Trisha then I can cry into Jets heaving bussom
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • http://www.gbmuscle.com/images/Diane-b-and-w-headshot-(2).jpg

Still looking respectable for her age, too. There's a couple of explicit photos of her if you type 'Diane Youdale' into Google... you can see her bumhole and everything :O

These can't be real surely
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • She was on Identity recently. Looks just the same.

I love that programme.
    •  slomoslomo
    • Shes got some autographed A3 photos for sale at dianeyoudale.com where she is looking smooookkkiiiinnnnggggg hot.

Since then I have signed up to a bodybuilding forum to meet muscle girls.

Check me out - its hilarious - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107521471
    •  MazzMazz
    • Friday soon, Susannah Reid clocks in for her shift on BBC Breakfast.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Oh aye, new favourite

http://www.complex.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/1898-nadine11.jpg
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • slomo says:

Shes got some autographed A3 photos for sale at dianeyoudale.com where she is looking smooookkkiiiinnnnggggg hot.

Since then I have signed up to a bodybuilding forum to meet muscle girls.

Check me out - its hilarious - forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107521471

Respect for getting fit slomo, god knows I've been trying since like forever but
      quote:
      Eat every 2-3 hours (works out to be 5-8 meals a day usually).
      seems like you'll just get fat unless you live in the gym
    •  mikemike
    • My mate Tim eats that amount a day, but they are small meals like a piece of chicken and a veg side, then does a little excercise. He goes to the gym about 4 times a week and looks great.

•  EggyEggy
    • last week i got back into the ruotine of excercising every other day, problem is i should have done some yesterday but didn't have time and i haven't done any yet today either so i'm letting myself down already. Nothing too extreme just 10 or so minutes on the exercise bike, some sit ups/crunches and some use of the dumbells and win gym. It's a start.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I jog, do sits ups and a bit of dumb bell action at least twice a week to try and keep trim. If I didn't eat so much junk it would probably work a lot better.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I eat too many ready meals (dinner at work), i'm on my feet all night at work but it's not proper exercise.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • These women all look the same to me.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Rob Himself says:

These women all look the same to me.

What, dead on the inside?
    •  OllieOllie
    • Gareth says:

I jog, do sits ups and a bit of dumb bell action at least twice a week to try and keep trim. If I didn't eat so much junk it would probably work a lot better.

I eat too much and do fuck all exercise...hence I'm a fat bastard!!! Really should do something about it as it sucks.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Chicks are cool.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:

Chicks are cool.

especially dead ones!!!
    •  GarethGareth
    • Ollie says:

Gareth says:

I jog, do sits ups and a bit of dumb bell action at least twice a week to try and keep trim. If I didn't eat so much junk it would probably work a lot better.

I eat too much and do fuck all exercise...hence I'm a fat bastard!!! Really should do something about it as it sucks.

I'm fairly slim but getting a bit soft round the middle. I recommend jogging due to the cost factor. I spent £65 on a pair of running shoes about a year ago and that's been it so far.

Forums - General Chat - One for the boys "Chicks you love".