Menu

Forums - General Chat

Recently Watched

•  GrymGrym
    • The Wire - Season 1 - Episodes 1 to 5 so far. Super awesome.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Grym says:

The Wire - Season 1 - Episodes 1 to 5 so far. Super awesome.

Good call, Series 2 is great so far too apart from a the odd 1 dimensional character.
    •  CareyCarey
    • season 4 is doing it for me so far.
    •  PetePete
    • 15 Stories High - a comedy series written by and starring Sean Lock that I'd never heard of before, but is funny in a very dry British way.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Pete says:

15 Stories High - a comedy series written by and starring Sean Lock that I'd never heard of before, but is funny in a very dry British way.

Oh man you have found a comedy gem there.
      Theres one in series 2 (I dont think you can get it on DVD yet, its only been 3/4 years since they did it :P) when Errol starts smoking cos some woman gave him some nicotine patches to cover over the cuts and grazes he keeps getting is brilliant.
      Finally there will be someone to get my "I've just had a terrible burger" references ;)
      "COME AND WIPE YOUR HANDS ON ME COAT"

While in Spain I watched Batman Begins. In Spanish. It was alright, I think cos I kinda knew what the plot was gonna be I kinda got what was going on.

I cant wait for the new Peepshow next week!
    •  MazzMazz
    • The Hogfather.
    •  mambamamba
    • The first half an hour of P.S. I Love You before telling the missus to get that shit out of my house.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • mamba says:

The first half an hour of P.S. I Love You before telling the missus to get that shit out of my house.

Yeah, why would you even attempt shit like that? Tut.

I watched Thelma and Louise the other day. Such a good film.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • JenTheHen says:

mamba says:

The first half an hour of P.S. I Love You before telling the missus to get that shit out of my house.

Men! Booooooooooooooooo!

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Rob Himself says:

JenTheHen says:

mamba says:

Men! Booooooooooooooooo!

Yeah, but it's not like that though, is it? If you really watch it there are a couple of decent male characters.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I just watched The Apprentice.

Best. Episode. Ever. So many laughs it was untrue. I would have fired the lot of the useless buggers.
    •  mikemike
    • JenTheHen says:

I just watched The Apprentice.

Best. Episode. Ever. So many laughs it was untrue. I would have fired the lot of the useless buggers.

I'm glad Kevin went, he's like some bumpkin child they found to run an office.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • mike says:

JenTheHen says:

I just watched The Apprentice.

I'm glad Kevin went, he's like some bumpkin child they found to run an office.

He was my least favourite too. But I thought Jenny deserved to go for being SO convinced that her idea was good. Why did it take TWO DAYS to point out that environmental cards are a contradiction in terms?

When she started on about how she now buys less cards because she cares about the environment I thought I was going to wet myself. What a spanner.
    •  mikemike
    • I would have fired Kevin and her personally yeah.

I think Sara was ganged up on, she pointed out a huge gap in the market, Eid cards, which she can never find in shops, ignored instantly, that would have been the most innovative idea, a group of mainly non-muslim businesspeople making muslim cards which they know are in demand, nah we'll go for something nobody is ever going to buy, it reminded me of bossy girls at school the way Jenny and Claire went on.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Claire's getting cocky.

Sara is a bit drippy though and she won't make it through.

I want them all to get fired actually.
    •  mikemike
    • I wanted Simon to win, he's a great boss but the others tripped him up, shitty bloody people.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • You can get Eid cards everywhere up here. (At the right time of year anyway)
      They still should have listened to her though.

Claire's rising for a fall. After the bollocking and winning the task, shes getting more smug again.

I want Reif (is that how you spell it?) to win. He may be a bit hoity-toity but I still like him.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Reif is useless.

Claire is getting all smug and it's annoying. I've got to say though that I think she's probably the best person for the job. Her or Alex.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I think your right she probably is the best person for the job
      However Alex is just a prettyboy call centre manager. Big Whoop.
    •  EggyEggy
    • yesterday: return of the jedi
      today: the 2hr 30mins documentary on the making of star wars.

Forums - General Chat - Recently Watched