Menu

Forums - General Chat

Some Tw*t Stole My Motorbike Last Night

•  PodgePodge
    • Title says it all.

2001 Kawasaki ER-5 - Blue with very distinctive red frame.

Y221 GCA

Its probably in a canal somewhere or broken up for spares already but should anyone see it. give us a shout.

thanks

podge
    •  JackJack
    • Thats pretty shitty, hope it turns up
    •  PodgePodge
    • thnaks
      so do i, one because i cant really afford another one and two because i'm more than tempted to get something stupidly high powered to replace it
    •  JackJack
    • It's just such a hassle to sort things like this out, maybe high powered is the way to go though would be fun
    •  PodgePodge
    • i don't need any encouragement to buy anything bigger.

i wouldn't mind so much but i now have to rely on either the bus (means getting up at 5 every morning and home at seven) or work collogues to get to work. plus i used to give a guy a lift so he's also stuck now too.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Bollocks. Sorry Podge.
    •  PodgePodge
    • was it you?

i suspected Dean Mirimar cos in the Washington he said he wanted a bike like mine and he left early. VERY suspect.

anyway thanks again. probably gonna pop down some of the shops in sheff and have a quick word in their shell like. see what the score is and all that jazz
    •  mikemike
    • Thats shit, I'll keep an eye out round the back of mine, they have well dodgy people dropping off all kinds of bikes and I know what it looks like.
    •  PodgePodge
    • cheers gov
    •  tom.atom.a
    • that fuckin blows dude.
      but at the same time you were sayign that you were thinking about getting a new bigger one anyway so you may as well get something stupidly powerfull to replace it.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Stop trying to make Podge die, me and Andy will have to pay his rent.
    •  PodgePodge
    • as much as i'd love something bigger and faster, i have to be realistic. my mates sports bike tyres only last 2000 miles, for me that's ten weeks or about 400£ a year.

i have to go for something reliable and cheap to run.

i'm thinking its been lifted to be broken up and flogged on as bits. its a very popular make and model. it makes more sense than some one just nabbing it for a laugh.

regardless, i now have to get every penny out of the insurance company and then find about another grand before i can afford a new one. i need a job in the city centre
    •  EggyEggy
    • cunts.

As far as motorbike accidents go, i hope the person who stole your bike has one, they derserve it.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • As a tribute to your motobike, while driving my Van I will not "Look, look again" just incase I happen to hit the guy who stole your bike.
    •  JackJack
    • Get yourself a nice classic bike, you look like a Triumph type of guy, Goggles and Belstaff jacket
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • dude i'm feeling you pain here... still not had my replacement car from an accident at the start of march!

totally blows.
    •  PodgePodge
    • went out on my mountain bike yesterday and every where i looked there were motorbikes, pissed me off no end.

there is a 1000cc bandit for sale in the shop down the road, cheap, practical and with an engine almost a big as Si's car.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Podge says:

Title says it all.

2001 Kawasaki ER-5 - Blue with very distinctive red frame.

Y221 GCA

Its probably in a canal somewhere or broken up for spares already but should anyone see it. give us a shout.

thanks

podge

That's rubbish, I hope you either get it back or can get a new bike soon.
    •  PetePete
    • I missed this yesterday.
      Sorry to hear about this Podge, shitty thing to happen.
    •  PodgePodge
    • cheers, i'm eyeing up new ones, its jut finding the balance between what i want and what i need

Forums - General Chat - Some Tw*t Stole My Motorbike Last Night