Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Nebula end of tour after show party this Friday

•  OllieOllie
    • That's right...this Friday after the Nebula gig at the Underworld get yourselves over to Camden Rock for more goodness

Doors open 9pm

Domes of Silence onstage 9.45

Grifter onstage 10.45

Ben Ward (Orange Goblin) DJ set from midnight then Desertscene DJs til kicking out time at 3am

£3 on the door with a Nebula ticket or £5 without.

Come on down.
    •  OllieOllie
    • They're playing the Underworld first, this is the after show party...afterwards.
    •  OllieOllie
    • It's cool because we get to go and see Nebula...then play a gig.
    •  JakeJake
    • cool, have a good n'
      Where's the Camden Rock in relation to the Underworld/Worlds End..I've not been there on my little visits
    •  JackJack
    • Just round the corner, near sainsburys. It used to be Bar Monsta
    •  JakeJake
    • ah i get you...i shall have to pay a visit sometime
    •  OllieOllie
    • This was awesome!!!!
    •  mambamamba
    • Good turnout then?
    •  JackJack
    • Really good turnout, also lots of people at the after show loving grifter. Nebula didn't work for me this time, looked bored, sound wasn't great and the songs just ain't so good now
    •  mambamamba
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Nebula didn't work for me this time, looked bored, sound wasn't great and the songs just ain't so good now

That's one of the reasons I didn't bother in the end. That, and being skint.

Good news about the Grifter though.
    •  OllieOllie
    • We had hot chicks dancing down the front, a crowd surfer who landed with a thump on the floor and one guy who decided tom wear the monitor as a hat and dance with it on his head!!!!
    •  seansean
    • Ollie says:
      We had hot chicks dancing down the front, a crowd surfer who landed with a thump on the floor and one guy who decided tom wear the monitor as a hat and dance with it on his head!!!!

That was awesome Grifter action ,well deserved as well as Grifter Rocked
    •  RamoRamo
    • Sounds ace, when did nebula finish? seems awfully early for an aftershow.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Ramo says:
      Sounds ace, when did nebula finish? seems awfully early for an aftershow.

They finished about 10.15, the Underworld has a club night so gigs finish early. It's a real shame Domes had to go on before they were done though as their set rocked...such a good band.
    •  seansean
    • Ollie says:
      Ramo says:
      Sounds ace, when did nebula finish? seems awfully early for an aftershow.

They finished about 10.15, the Underworld has a club night so gigs finish early. It's a real shame Domes had to go on before they were done though as their set rocked...such a good band.

Thankyou, thats another good reason to get to Loud Howls early on saturday ,to see some Domes Of Silence action ,
      Oh Ollie my avatar is Dr Steven Strange Sorcerer Supreme .
    •  narcomannarcoman
    • it was an awesome night. Ollie - you were great...... had such a good night....
    •  seansean
    • A discovered new review Here

•  MazzMazz
    • Sounds like it was a BLAST!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Nebula end of tour after show party this Friday