Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Naked Shit Tour Of Death

•  stonerwitchstonerwitch
    • You may have noticed certain harbingers of doom making themselves felt recently: floods, cyclones, earthquakes, parts of Scotland experiencing temperatures of 25C.... That's right, Naked Shit are going on tour, bringing the stench of hell to a town near you.

Dates so far are as follows:

Saturday 14th June - Sheffield @ Casbah with Agents of the Morai.

Sunday 15th June - Leeds @ Brunell Social with Agents of the Morai, Flatlands, Hordes and Herds, White Fang and others (all-dayer).

Monday 16th June - Blackpool @ TBC.

Tuesday 17th June - Newcastle@ Noise Bastard's house (TBC).

Wednesday 18th June - Kingston @ Fighting Cocks.

Thursday 19th June - Bristol @ Junction.

Friday 20th June - Glasgow @ 13th Note.

Sunday 22nd June - Edinburgh @ The Hive with Wraiths, Seppuka, and Eunoia.

In the early hours of June 23rd, we will be returning to the Pit, never to return. It's been a lot more fun than it should have been, and it's time for Naked Shit to go back to where we belong. Thanks for everyone's support, blood and firstborn sons - come and see us this last time, and you may consider the curse lifted.

That is all.
    •  PodgePodge
    • stonerwitch says:
      Saturday 14th June - Sheffield @ Casbah with Agents of the Morai.
      and a horse called war
    •  stonerwitchstonerwitch
    • Really? Cool. Tim told me to post up details of the tour without actually providing me with any details. Come to think of it, he hasn't confirmed half the dates, so we could be doing a lot of sitting about....
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • a tourliday eh...? noiche!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • This tour has been a pain in the arse to book... and it is yet again ask for dates time... Blackpool has fallen through... so anybody want us in their town? Also Newcastle has not been confirmed... so any good offers to fill these last two dates greatly accepted.
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Proper looking forward to the Leeds date.
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Tim Holehouse says:

This tour has been a pain in the arse to book... and it is yet again ask for dates time... Blackpool has fallen through... so anybody want us in their town? Also Newcastle has not been confirmed... so any good offers to fill these last two dates greatly accepted.

It's a shame you ain't touring in July, our tour paths coulda crossed!!
    •  CareyCarey
    • genius flyer.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Do I need 3d glasses for that flyer?
      I've gone cross-eyed
    •  PodgePodge
    • i think i'll go to that and hang with the morai and crawe boys for a while
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • ha ha... love that hordes and herds are at the top of that flyer... and AotM are at the bottom... the way it should be... well looking forward to this gig... tis my birthday on the friday and this will be my celebration as will the sheff gig on the sat!!! gonna be a good weekend...
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • ahhh drewmillward are you in white fang... leon speak very highly of you... looking forward to rocking it with you!
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Yup, i attempt to play drums vaugly in time in White Fang. Although most of the time i sit alone and draw pictures....
      The text at the bottom was put together without any real thought put into the running order. AotM are at the bottom, but the most readable, so i guess its swings and roundabouts....
      Really looking forward to this show, should be a belter.
    •  CareyCarey
    • i really want to come to this. if i can rope anyone in to read maps i might drive.
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • it would probably work out best if we just got taken off altogether... and shot...

but this should be a fully good effort... mine and leon the chumps birthday boozings!
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • tis really easy to find.... from the fenton... keep going up the hill... can't miss it! just past the uni on the corner of the park!
    •  CareyCarey
    • Big Coat says:

tis really easy to find.... from the fenton... keep going up the hill... can't miss it! just past the uni on the corner of the park!

never been in a car with me, have you, dude? i got the technical ability but no sense of direction whatever...
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • are you james may?
    •  CareyCarey
    • i hope not.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Naked Shit Tour Of Death