Menu

Forums - General Chat

The K! Stoner/Doom Cr00...

•  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I have a feeling it's about 10 years (TEN YEARS?!?!) since my first encounter with the venerable souls who went on to form Ninehertz from when we all used to post on the Kerrang! S/D Forum.

Caught up with a few people from them days at Wounded Kings last night (sabbathfan, Rupert etc) and wondered WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Anyone old school who still posts on here heard from Lizzie or Nathan or people like that?

Post some old photos as well if you've got any - a real reminisce-package.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • who's got the photos from the very first Everything Went Heavier?

i always remember meeting falconstone, and he remembered me from a way ahead coach trip from nottingham in 1996 that went to see the smashing pumpkins at the NEC
    •  mikemike
    • I think I met all the miscreants at once in London, nick, rob, nathan, linda, rupert etc, never met that guy from london that everyone said was a wanker but that doesn't bother me.

Rupert once drove up to Sheffield to see Excelsum play on a Tuesday or something, amazing.
    •  PodgePodge
    • He did & stayed on my couch.
    •  BenBen
    • We first met Pete on those boards, as well as a bunch of you lot.

There was something at bradford 1 in 12 where we first met Pete afk:

427.org.uk/bradford/
      [Edited by Ben at 13:35 on 07/03/12]
    •  RecklessReckless
    • 2001 it was. I was young, free and single! Now got baby no. 3 on the way!!
    •  PetePete
    • Ben says:
      We first met Pete on those boards, as well as a bunch of you lot.

There was something at bradford 1 in 12 where we first met Pete afk:

427.org.uk/bradford/

Jesus, Ben - we look so young there!

I've got pics from a London K! S/D meet somewhere, I'll see if I can get them up here.
      [Edited by Pete at 20:22 on 07/03/12]
    •  PetePete
    • I know I wouldn't have ever moved to Sheffield were it not or that forum, and I think possibly that goes for Mike too.

Rob Himself says:
      Anyone old school who still posts on here heard from Lizzie or Nathan or people like that?

It's probably 6 years ago now, but Carey and I stepped off a train somewhere - Derby? Leicester? changing for another train, and Lizzie was getting on the train we were getting off at the same door. So a 15 second chat then is all I've seen of her since the s/d days.

mike says:
      never met that guy from london that everyone said was a wanker but that doesn't bother me.

I thought you met Nick? ;)
      [Edited by Pete at 20:30 on 07/03/12]
    •  mikemike
    • Haha! Nah was someone else, was apparently serial killer-ish.

Yeah the scene in Sheffield made me move there as well as knowing you and the other Sheffield people, wish I'd never left, ho hum.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Pete says:

I've got pics from a London K! S/D meet somewhere, I'll see if I can get them up here.

I have too, I'll see if I can scan them in.

A couple of other oldies...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/slackmammoth/NickMike.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/slackmammoth/Bodom.jpg

•  BiledriverBiledriver
    • I was 'Little Dreamer' on there but didn't post a lot.

Forums - General Chat - The K! Stoner/Doom Cr00...