Lucky fucker!!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • A lamp
    •  JackJack
    • mamba says:
      Black Spiders tickets for tomorrow night

Aaron is going to that
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i got some new protein powder so i can PUMP IRON HARD in the gym. I also got some books about nudey ladies in the 1970s and a waterproof bag.

i also gave myself a tattoo of a spider's web on my knee. it looks the bees' knees.

i also got some ear spacers, some moustache wax and some special underclothes for rugger.
    •  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      i got some new protein powder so i can PUMP IRON HARD in the gym. I also got some books about nudey ladies in the 1970s and a waterproof bag.

i also gave myself a tattoo of a spider's web on my knee. it looks the bees' knees.

i also got some ear spacers, some moustache wax and some special underclothes for rugger.

Are the 70's nudie ladies and the waterproof bag related in some way?
    • Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:
      i got some new protein powder so i can PUMP IRON HARD in the gym. I also got some books about nudey ladies in the 1970s and a waterproof bag.

Are the 70's nudie ladies and the waterproof bag related in some way?

i'm getting one of those bags you can hide a dismembered spy in...
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:

Are you playing rugby now??
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Last minute purchase of a ticket for Mogwai in Brum tonight.
    • basstard says:
      Last minute purchase of a ticket for Mogwai in Brum tonight.

i have their new'un...it's fucking goooooood!
    •  mikemike
    • basstard says:

They were amazing in Leeds on Sunday, really varied set and excellent projections behind them too.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • mike says:
      basstard says:

They were amazing in Leeds on Sunday, really varied set and excellent projections behind them too.

Yup, the Brum gig was top-hole. They fucked up the start of Mexican Grand Prix a couple of times, then gave up and played Batcat instead (a much better tune IMO). Nice to see that they are human too!

Bought the new album; took a few listens to click with me but now I'm really enjoying it.
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah think some of them were drunk after the Celtic game on Sunday, Stuart played Cody instead of another one, prompting quick guitar changes from the rest of the band, was quite funny.
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:

Are you playing rugby now??

no...but i will. we need to get our heads together before we're too old.

i also bought a distance learning course in primal therapy. bam.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:

Am definitely up for playing again if a decent club can be found.
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:

Am definitely up for playing again if a decent club can be found.

that's the rub...no decent clubs in ldn

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] So whatcha bought?