Nashville Pussy - High As hell
    •  MazzMazz
    • Endless Boogie - Focus Level
    •  MazzMazz
    • Black Mountain - Wilderness Heart
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Smockboy25 says:
      Kong - Phlegm

Yikes I'd forgotten all about that album. Must dig it out sometime. I remember seeing Kong years ago in Brum and they were pretty ace live- all 4 members on separate stages for quadraphonic sound.

Listening to:

Catharsis- Passion
      Cursed- 1
      Stooges- Funhouse
    •  MazzMazz
    • Judas Priest - Killing Machine
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • basstard says:
      Smockboy25 says:
      Kong - Phlegm

Yikes I'd forgotten all about that album. Must dig it out sometime. I remember seeing Kong years ago in Brum and they were pretty ace live- all 4 members on separate stages for quadraphonic sound.

Shit! That makes me envious!! Had heard about that back in the day but never got to see em!! :( All the Kong albums are top notch. If i remember right they did a tour with GGFH? That would've been awesome! Saw GGFH but was when Ghost was arrested at the airport so a roadie filled in, still on the the most twisted bands.

NP: Fatso Jeston - Flames For all
      The Heads - Relaxed Rehearsal +

•  MazzMazz
    • Superchrist - Headbanger
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Smockboy25 says:
      basstard says:
      Smockboy25 says:
      Kong - Phlegm

Shit! That makes me envious!! Had heard about that back in the day but never got to see em!! :( All the Kong albums are top notch. If i remember right they did a tour with GGFH? That would've been awesome! Saw GGFH but was when Ghost was arrested at the airport so a roadie filled in, still on the the most twisted bands.

Yeah, the gig line up as I recall was Kong + GGFH + Fear Factory (who were shit). GGFH were real sickos but entertaining with it. Lots of army autopsy videos and such like.

Listening to:

Alunah- Call of Avernus
      The Saints- I'm Stranded
      Godflesh- s/t

•  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • basstard says:
      Smockboy25 says:
      basstard says:
      Smockboy25 says:
      Kong - Phlegm

Yeah, the gig line up as I recall was Kong + GGFH + Fear Factory (who were shit). GGFH were real sickos but entertaining with it. Lots of army autopsy videos and such like.

Yep, sick & twisted entertaining for sure GGFH! The live footage on Youtube is a cool reminder.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Lots of Creedence, Mogwai, Kyuss and Explosions in the Sky driving around Wales in the hot sunny weather.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Lots of BAD WIZARD
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      Lots of BAD WIZARD

Wise
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Crumbling Ghost - s/t (thanks Donny - good stuff!)
      Cauldron - Burning Fortune
    •  MazzMazz
    • Dopefight - Buds
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Torche- s/t
      Requiem- Storm Heaven/ Unleash Hell
      lots of stuff on Reverbnation
    •  MazzMazz
    • The Wandering Widget -The Serpent Coven
    •  MazzMazz
    • Electric Frankenstein/The Hookers - Split
    •  JackJack