Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Ramo says:
      pull-my-plonker says:

Not vinyl exchange perchance?!

Exactly there, got the Catacomb records comp aswell, excellent emporium.

Yeah, I rued the day I discovered that place as it used to take money off me whenever I wandered in! It often had some great album promos even before the official releases. I think I bought about 10 albums in one visit after my final uni exams!
    •  EggyEggy
    • Mistress - the chronovisor
      Charger - spill your guts
      Manatees - icarus the sunclimber
      monster magnet - monolithic baby
    •  MazzMazz
    • Classic Rock free cd----SPACE ROCK.
    •  odoomodoom
    • it really is all about the new krallice album "dimensional bleedthrough" at the moment. i can't stop listening to it! best thing mick barr has ever done! ...and i thought it would be difficult to top their debut...

also "swarth" by portal is stunning for the WTF factor and i've been obsessing over weezer and leonad cohen like some kind of lonely oddball... oh yeah ;)

...got the new slayer album to digest too. should be interesting cos everything they've done since seasons has been shite!
      [Edited by odoom at 13:48 on 09/11/09]
    •  MazzMazz
    • Wolf - Ravenous
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • jesus and mary chain, the clash, van morrison and jackie wilson
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • Pentagram - Day of Reckoning
      Ween - Chocolate & Cheese
      Them Crooked Vultures - Dead End Friends & Nobody Loves Me & Neither Do I tracks
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Mazz says:
      Classic Rock free cd----SPACE ROCK.

This sounds like a gud 'un!

Just heard the new Fear Factory song and rather like it.
    •  MazzMazz
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Mazz says:
      Classic Rock free cd----SPACE ROCK.

This sounds like a gud 'un!

Just heard the new Fear Factory song and rather like it.

It has some good shit and some bad shit. 6/10
    •  MazzMazz
    • Valkyrie - Man of Two Visions
    •  mambamamba
    • Them Crooked Vultures - s/t
      Stone Turner - Crucial Truth
      Trippy Wicked - Movin' On

I suppose I better listen to some Thin Lizzy and Green Day soon to warm me up for old man band practice tonight.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Them Crooked Vultures - s/t
      Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions
    •  JackJack
    • Hopkins says:
      Them Crooked Vultures - s/t
      Biffy Clyro - Only Revolutions

I'd like to hear both of these, I'll get onto it
    •  mambamamba
    • various Flaming Lips stuff as I'm going to see them on Friday and no very little about them.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • mamba says:
      various Flaming Lips stuff as I'm going to see them on Friday and no very little about them.

I love the flaming lips... been going for decades! Great fun live Mamba you'll enjoy them I reckon.
      Me I've mostly been listening to Mastadon Crack the skye... seriously the riffs are so good. I think its my favourite metal record this year.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      mamba says:
      various Flaming Lips stuff as I'm going to see them on Friday and no very little about them.

I love the flaming lips... been going for decades! Great fun live Mamba you'll enjoy them I reckon.

They look like good fun and my mate's working on the tour so I got guestlist. These things combined led me to my decision to go.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ashbury - Endless Skies

For some reasom Will finds this album really funny. I can not see why it is funny. I love the 2nd rate Wishbone Ash nature of the songs and the monotone vocals.
    •  JackJack
    • Them Crooked Vultures has hit the sludge swamp
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • mamba says:
      Tim Holehouse says:
      mamba says:

They look like good fun and my mate's working on the tour so I got guestlist. These things combined led me to my decision to go.

Is that the mate I met? I can imagine their shows are pretty hard work for the crew. Yeah will be fun i love their music too. I've been a fan since hit to death by a priest driven ambulance back in the early 90's.
    •  mambamamba
    • No, don't think so. It's his housemate. He's a big fan of Flaming Lips so asked to leave the Muse tour so he could get on it.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] In Novemeber I've been listening too...