Menu

Forums - General Chat

Fantasy Football 10/11

•  PetePete
    • I've joined. Have you started a league Laddy? If so, what's the code?
    •  EggyEggy
    • I'm in 5 leagues already, although 2 are my own, currently with a pot on £320 to share out to whoever wins the prizes, hehe.
    •  RamoRamo
    • Premiership starts tomorrow... code!
    •  EggyEggy
    • do i take it laddy was merely prompting someone else to start a league?
    •  EggyEggy
    • i'll set a ninehertz one up, as my own are pay to play.

Code:

25332-307585
    •  EggyEggy
    • Just 3 teams in it to start the season so come on folks get joining ready for next weekend!
    •  RamoRamo
    • Ha my cosmic xi are already trailing!
    •  EggyEggy
    • And i'm top :)

Now where's Laddy got to?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Sorry been uber busy with wedding type plans.
      Joining now
    •  CareyCarey
    • I will be in next Gameweek. Been on holiday so missed a few transfers butI'm sure I'll catch up. :)
    •  EggyEggy
    • :)

I may be struggling to hold down that top 3 place now. Expecially with many more scores like this week, if it wasn't for Drogba and Lampard i'd barely be in double figures.
    •  PetePete
    • I had a Villa defender in this week... :s
    •  EggyEggy
    • had a look after i posted that, other than drogba and lampard my other players got me 10 points. I had Dunne. Looks like they're missing Martin O'Neill, can't think that they're gonna get hammered like that again though.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Carey says:
      I will be in next Gameweek. Been on holiday so missed a few transfers butI'm sure I'll catch up. :)

That's just not on, entering late and already being top of the league :rolleyes:

*shakes fist*
    •  CareyCarey
    • Eggy says:
      Carey says:
      I will be in next Gameweek. Been on holiday so missed a few transfers butI'm sure I'll catch up. :)

That's just not on, entering late and already being top of the league :rolleyes:

*shakes fist*

It's the only one of my leagues I am winning, let me enjoy it! ;)
    •  EggyEggy
    • It's ok, i'm only 2 points behind you at at present.

In fact it's actually a very close affair so far, only 24 points seperate you from Laddy at the bottom. :O
      [Edited by Eggy at 11:02 on 02/09/10]

Forums - General Chat - Fantasy Football 10/11