Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Tours pics now up...

•  Tom PTom P
    • Did you guys go to Conisbrough Castle?
    •  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Yeah that's the one!! When we found out about Doncaster being cancelled we drove out of town and took it in turns to shout a direction out until we found somewhere cool!! We ended up there!! Then got pissed in a really nice pub in scrotborough?!?! or somewhere? Then went in the search for dogging....
    •  Tom PTom P
    • Ah Sprotborough, I know it. Conisborough Castle is nice but it's surrounded by a huge swarm of neds a lot of the time, making it inaccessible to all but the bravest of stoners. Great place to get high on a decent day though. And as for the dogging, you missed that bus ages ago, all anyone cares about now is "trouting"... If you go down by the River Don you'll see things that nightmares are made of.
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • Explain, with pictures if possible.
    • Tom P says:

Ah Sprotborough, I know it. Conisborough Castle is nice but it's surrounded by a huge swarm of neds a lot of the time, making it inaccessible to all but the bravest of stoners. Great place to get high on a decent day though. And as for the dogging, you missed that bus ages ago, all anyone cares about now is "trouting"... If you go down by the River Don you'll see things that nightmares are made of.

LOL!! We burst some chavs football in the van in scrotumborough... made our day!!

The castle was ace, just a dad and his kids, think we looked a bit suss but hey!! We went over the river Don and saw some eco-warrior types in the bushes, we were gonna join em but we wanted beer LOL!! I guess they were "trouting" hehehe...

We got some dogging locations on Dave's WAP and we went for them but no-one was there thank god!!... if anyone saw the van we were touring in, it wasn't the most subtle for dogging with "ACTION HIRE" across the side... Dave, Jake and Andy were scarily too up for it!!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • woah I love the background to your site...
    •  JackJack
    • who'a the crazy guy with the hawkwind t shirt
    •  Tom PTom P
    • That's Cosmic. He's a cool crusty old dude who loves his psych.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • And insano psych dancing. Man's got style
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • steveeeeeeee!!! check you pm
    •  lplp
    • did u saves that OBIAT/ALUNA bandpix?
      after the milk tasting whiskey?

Laz
    • lp says:

did u saves that OBIAT/ALUNA bandpix?
      after the milk tasting whiskey?

Laz

Yeah, that's a top photo... Aluna, Obiat and cosmic Andy!! All of Aluna are grinning like idiots, Obiat look mean and moody, Cosmic looks stoned! :D Once I get it off Liv's camera I'll email it you (which email is best?), I've also got some ace live shots of you guys too!!
    • ...oh, and whiskey DOES have a milky aftertaste :D
    • Jack Dickinson says:

who'a the crazy guy with the hawkwind t shirt

He's ace... says his two fave bands of all time are Hawkwind and Acid Mothers Temple, he danced to all of the bands!! He plays guitar in a band himself and Aluna wanna do some gigs with them but I can't remember what they're called? I think I have him on video telling me though... I'll have a check!! He ain't had a job for 25 years and lives on mushrooms...
    •  MazzMazz
    • Fucking DIO! ALRIGHT

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Tours pics now up...