Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Albums of 2009 (not 2010)

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:
      although i have fallen in love with yet another colleague over the last few days.

i love working for a company full of beautiful young people doing trendy, edgy jobs and having affairs.

donny?

obviously the whip is my number one, but this is someone with lovely lady lumps.

Oh god, it's not who I think it is. Is it? Although there's plenty of choice here. Was going to say it was full of totty, but that's demeaning. Full of awesome women. That's better.

Album of the year? I've only bought a few. All good but nothing I'd bother nominating.

who do you think it is???!?!?!?

•  DonnyDonny
    • bad admiral says:
      Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:
      although i have fallen in love with yet another colleague over the last few days.

i love working for a company full of beautiful young people doing trendy, edgy jobs and having affairs.

donny?

obviously the whip is my number one, but this is someone with lovely lady lumps.

Oh god, it's not who I think it is. Is it? Although there's plenty of choice here. Was going to say it was full of totty, but that's demeaning. Full of awesome women. That's better.

Album of the year? I've only bought a few. All good but nothing I'd bother nominating.

allo allo?
    • Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:

donny?

allo allo?

maybe 3 weeks ago. no...WRONG!!!!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • bad admiral says:
      Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:

donny?

allo allo?

challenger? Ahem sorry for threadjack, blame pissfingers
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Donny says:
      Was going to say it was full of totty, but that's demeaning. Full of awesome women. That's better.

Maybe you boys do listen to me after all...

:)
    •  mikemike
    • Did Mortician release an album this year?

If so, thats the best and this thread is closed.
    • Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Donny says:
      bad admiral says:
      Hopkins says:
      bad admiral says:

donny?

allo allo?

challenger? Ahem sorry for threadjack, blame pissfingers

oh yes.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Just been looking and my album of the year is going to be extremely tough, i've only bought about 8 albums released this year and none stand out, or have had lots of ear time.
    •  mikemike
    • I've decided my absolute fave is Zu- Carboniferous, also comes close as best band seen this year.
    •  alanalan
    • mike says:
      I've decided my absolute fave is Zu- Carboniferous, also comes close as best band seen this year.

I need to pick up that album. They were awesome live. Finishing with Ostia was inspired, we all left buzzing like we'd just been to a rave or something.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • alan says:
      mike says:
      I've decided my absolute fave is Zu- Carboniferous, also comes close as best band seen this year.

I need to pick up that album. They were awesome live. Finishing with Ostia was inspired, we all left buzzing like we'd just been to a rave or something.

Great band. I should get round to grabbing some of their stuff. They were great at Supersonic.
    • converge - axe to fall

nipped in just in time
    •  odoomodoom
    • IMPETUOUS RITUAL - relentless execution of ceremonial excrescence

i knew it would be brilliant! if you enjoy dark, sludgy death metal, fond of improbably blastbeasts, like your vocalists animalistic, everything downtuned to Z and still all sound impossible to play for lesser mortals due to its incredible use of texture and technicality the this is the album for you!

it's probably the heaviest thing i've ever heard and i can't recommend it enough. :)

[Edited by odoom at 13:40 on 04/12/09]
    •  mikemike
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      alan says:
      mike says:

Great band. I should get round to grabbing some of their stuff. They were great at Supersonic.

The whole crowd dancing was just insane, had such a blast watching them!
    •  EggyEggy
    • listening to freezing fog last night, i do rate that album so that's in my top 2 - so far.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mike says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      alan says:
      mike says:

The whole crowd dancing was just insane, had such a blast watching them!

Yeah, everyone was loving it!! My only regret was that I left after a bit to watch Corrupted.
    • invaison and anaal nathrakh have released some GOLD this year.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I still need to get some anaal nathrakh.
    •  mikemike
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Yeah, everyone was loving it!! My only regret was that I left after a bit to watch Corrupted.

I stayed til the end and still caught a good 45 minutes of Corrupted, they made my head explode.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Albums of 2009 (not 2010)