Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Montanimals - Montana

•  Mark MontanaMark Montana
    • As you may or may not be aware, Montanimals - our first album is available for preorder today. You'll be pleased to know that it's a short preorder, that means you will only have to wait a week or so to get it..lovely jubbly

If you would like to preorder it, go to www.sounddevastation.co.uk/shop.htm

You can listen to "Black Tower" & "Montanimals" from the album here - www.myspace.com/montana

Also, we're playing a show on 3rd July with Maths, Sika Redem & Lionface @ Taylor Johns House in Coventry.

Thanks

Montana
    •  CareyCarey
    • cool. i'll listen to them later.
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Thanks Rob. Carey - you know you want it! ;)

Got the CDs today. Look real good. Y'all should buy a copy. Don't wait for the shops because the shop release date is 15th September, and that's like aaaageees, yeah?

:cool:
    •  GarethGareth
    • Can I buy a copy when we play Notts Saturday? I no has Papal moneys.
    •  CareyCarey
    • ChrisSD says:

Carey - you know you want it! ;)

it's all about the delayed gratification...
    •  Mark MontanaMark Montana
    • Chris, you'll get an order for 10 copies, thats from my dad and is for a few people without paypal etc. So its nothing dodgy like!
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • That's cool Mark.

Gareth - yeah, for sure. I'll have everything SD with me for the gig. You'll be able to spot me - the paramedics stretchering me out with a broken back will be the clue.
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Sounds huge on CD this. Come by the SD website to pick it up for £8 (inc.p&p).
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I'll have one on Saturday, someone prod me to remember.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Big Si says:

I'll have one on Saturday, someone prod me to remember.

I will, with my winkle.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Somebody other than Gareth.
    •  feejfeej
    • i have one, and it all looks wicked, im sure most people on here probably already know it sounds awesome.
      but yeah go buy it.

i might even set up my gypsy stall at the next show.
    •  GarethGareth
    • feej says:

i might even set up my gypsy stall at the next show.

I fucking knew it.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Montanimals - Montana