Menu

Forums - General Chat

Hotel Booking for Doom Metal Inquisition

•  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Right, I'm booking the hotel in the next couple of days. It's £29 per room at the Wakefield Wooley Edge services Travelodge.

We need to know how many rooms to book. Emily and I are having one to ourselves, what does everyone else want to do?

So far on my list I have...

Rob
      Morrell
      Linda
      Sam

If anyone else wants to come in our minibus, can you let me know in this thread ASAP, then can you guys sort out on here how you want to organise the sleeping arrangements, then I'll book for everyone in one go.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Fuck yeah!!:)
    • Looking like 20 quid each for minibus as well. Although that could well come down if more people want to come.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • I need to find out what time in July I will be free as that month is taken up with commitments which haven't been finalised yet.

I'll try and let you know in the next couple of days

Put me down for this provisionally, but if I don't get back to you by friday evening about this then leave me off and I'll make my own arrangements if I'm going.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I thought it was in Bradford?

Why are you staying in Wakey?
    • Cos it's on the M1 = get going straight away the next day. And it's cheaper.
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • I'm only stopping at the hotel if I can share with Morrell. Fnar fnar. 29 quid per room or 29 quid per person?

What about the New Beehive Inn at 171 Westgate? It's within walking/staggering/crawling distance of the venue. Single £34 Double £44

Whatever, I'm in!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • The Beehive is an awesome pub. Gas-lit real ale establishment. And incredibly close indeed to the 1 in 12.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Is this the one in October at Fenton? Reverend Bizzare et al?
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Rev Biz have split up....
    • You're 18 months too late for that one I think.

•  MORRELLMORRELL
    • bitterandtwisted says:

I'm only stopping at the hotel if I can share with Morrell. Fnar fnar. 29 quid per room or 29 quid per person?

What about the New Beehive Inn at 171 Westgate? It's within walking/staggering/crawling distance of the venue. Single £34 Double £44

Whatever, I'm in!

heh heh.....I snore tho!!
    • Linda, it's £29 for the room, and up to three people can go in for that price
    • MORRELL says:

bitterandtwisted says:

I'm only stopping at the hotel if I can share with Morrell. Fnar fnar. 29 quid per room or 29 quid per person?

Whatever, I'm in!

heh heh.....I snore tho!!

What a coincidence, so do I!

£29 for three people is almost free. How far is it from the hotel in Wakey to the venue and please can we get there early so we can go for a couple of bevs at the Beehive first, thankyouplease. Sounds like it's just the sort of pub I like.

Say Slack, did you ever listen to that Misericorde demo I gave you a while back?
    • Looks like about 30 minutes drive, max.

Here's flyer. Get pimping everybody!
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/Wantastic/inquisition.jpg

And Misericode, if that's the CD you gave me with the weird pattern on it, then yes I did, and I liked it. Although there were no markings on it that actually told me what the bloody thing was! So I've been listening to a mystery band.
    • As long as one of you is the designated driver, all is well.

Also, when do you want the moolah?

Yes, the CD did have a rather attractive symmetrical design on it. Not my fault if a band member didn't get round/couldn't be arsed to put any info on it. Maybe it's all part of the mystique or summat, you never can tell with them northern monkeys. I told you who it was by when I gave it to you and expected you to remember. Hehe
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Am I going to get frisked for falseness on my way in and be denied entry?

•  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Leave me out of this for now, I still doubt if I'll be free that day. I haven't got a ticket for it yet either....
    • We don't need to pay for the hotel until we check in, but I'll need money off everyone before the day for the bus. Will let you know how much.
    • Oh yes, I forgot to ask how a person would go about acquiring a flipping ticket. Is it all complicated like that ULU gig: send email, put a cheque in the post, get put on a list, collect ticket outside the venue stylee?

Didn't see anything about it on the Miskatonic MySpace thingy

Forums - General Chat - Hotel Booking for Doom Metal Inquisition