Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Pombagira Album - OUT NOW

•  DonnyDonny
    • Well... not 'out' it'll be in shops in a month or so. But it IS in my flat and ready to be sold to anyone that wants to buy it. (oh and a review copy will be on it's way to ninehertz next week).

Available at Withered Hand Records

Pombagira - The Crooked Path
      Double CD Debut Album

Tracklisting:

CD 1
      1. Castdown Earthbound (12.54)
      2. Defiled Throne (13.03)
      3. Soul to Sleep (22.22)

CD 2
      1. The Darkness (19.58)
      2. Unearthed, Unresolved Servitude (16.29)

*buy at own risk etc, not affiliated with ninehertz (before Carey jumps in to remind me)
    •  alanalan
    • Ooooooh. :O
    •  GrymGrym
    • Sweet. I shall order forthwith.
    •  PodgePodge
    • i should be getting my grubby hands on some of these but buy from donny first
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Ordered. Looking forward to hearing this. :cool:
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Ordered n all.
    •  GrymGrym
    • Arrived yesterday cheers Donny. Only listened to the first disc at the moment and it's cracking stuff. Good work fella.

I think mine must have been kicked down the road by my postie, all but one of the little teeth things that hold the discs in place are snapped off and the hinge to get to disc two is knackered. Or maybe the tunes within are just so damn heavy that they're trying to break free of their plastic and paper prison.

Fuck, I think I may still be drunk from last night...
    •  PetePete
    • Grym says:

all but one of the little teeth things that hold the discs in place are snapped off

Mine was like that and I bought it at a gig...
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Really? Sorry guys, will have to do a few random checks on CD's in the boxes. Though the ones I've opened so far have been fine.

Still, not as bad as Lesbian's tour CD they brought with them, most of the actual CD's were snapped in half...

Will look into it anyway.
    •  PetePete
    • To be honest mine may have been caused by my drunkeness on the night, and Grym's by his postman, so it is probably just a coincidence.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Donny says:

Still, not as bad as Lesbian's tour CD they brought with them, most of the actual CD's were snapped in half...

oooooph! i bet that hurt... :(

sooner or later i may have cash to buy this, was proper heavy at the underworld with weedeater. mind you you're not actually on this cd are you Donny?
    •  DonnyDonny
    • No... I'm not actually on the CD. My name is, but my alas my bass is not. I joined just after it was finished, pete is playing bass on the recording. Though we're back in the studio at the end of May to record new stuff. So I'll be on that!
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • oh so there IS a bass on the cd? i'd assumed it was a black cobra/winnebago deal guitar and drum only affair.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Nah, I'm pretty sure he broke the bass out on there. But there's not much in the way of bass runs etc it's just fattening out the sound. The new stuff is thankfully full of fun little bass parts. Which remind me, I have to write some fills tonight or Pete will whip me.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • hmmm... he's a big chap n'all so i'd stay on the right side of him if i were you mate... :D
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Pop songs... so short... wish i had money... hmmm!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Pombagira Album - OUT NOW