Menu
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Our drummer Al decided He cant make the project any more. Which is a shame because we we're starting to make headway on some stuff.

Any Sheffield Drummers into jamming out 20 minute psychadelic stoner vibes off the cuff in Sheffield? We're only looking to record jam's at the moment, get an idea of where we're at & take it from there.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • I might well be down for this actually. I can do psych stoner stuff. Where abouts do you practice?
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Dude, fo' sho'!? well normally we'd practice at BOK! (Bramall lane, John street) on either Tuesday or Wednesday nights.
    • Cool, well we can have a jam at least and see what goes down. Is there a drum kit there by any chance? It's a fucker to shift mine around. Either that or we can have a jam at our place on Carlisle St? You'll just need a guitar head (and obviously guitar/bass).

What ya reckon fella?
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • well either's fine with me. Where's your place on Carlisle street? I was thinking BOK! cus i get it free. There's plenty of kits there too, you'll just need snare & symbals. I've got a head & a bass amp for cadders too.
    • Our place is next to Corner Pin pub on Carlisle St. in Brightside (parallel to road with mhall bus station on it).

I don't really mind either to be honest. Well I couldn't start doing it until week after next cus of work, so we'll decide closer to the time.

Is it just you and a bass player?
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • & a laptop with some dirty synth & drum backing
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dirty
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • like a $5 hooker
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • for $5 i wanne be loved long time
    • Rob Smith says:

& a laptop with some dirty synth & drum backing

That's cool, as long the music doesn't turn into sleepy-core (Neur-isis kinda stuff). There def needs to be groove, blues, space etc...
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • It'll probably have more of an industrial vibe.
    •  slomoslomo
    • Did you say you wanted 2 drummers???
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • I'm not opposed to the idea. I've not had chance to sit down & write some proper stuff or a while. I'll be off to Lanzo on thurs for 2 weeks, hopefully with some new material to work with.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Needing a drummer