Menu

Forums - General Chat

Liquor Queen

•  JackJack
    • I'm slowly getting an online shop together that will sell mostly clothes, along with a few other things like magazines, rock posters etc If any of you want to stock some t shirts in there I'll have a band t's section. I'm going to try and set a stall up at a few events too but its primarily online. Going for a sort of rock boutique if you like with a slant towards hotrod and low brow art scenes

Liquor Queen

and yes it is named after an Atomic Bitchwax song
    •  JackJack
    • Still need to find a good source of flares
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i used to make some tasty flares back in t'day.

dunno if this helps but the alt6ernative clothing sale in cambs may be a good source of genuine 70s vintage flares.
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:
      i used to make some tasty flares back in t'day.

dunno if this helps but the alt6ernative clothing sale in cambs may be a good source of genuine 70s vintage flares.

Cheers dude. I have some denim jackets ready to roll, ordering a load really cool mags in from various places that cover bikes, hot rods, music etc and some nice t shirts. Some rock posters also. Starting small but tasty
    • Jack says:
      bad admiral says:
      i used to make some tasty flares back in t'day.

Cheers dude. I have some denim jackets ready to roll, ordering a load really cool mags in from various places that cover bikes, hot rods, music etc and some nice t shirts. Some rock posters also. Starting small but tasty

any home pinstriping kits??? i'd love to pinstripe the end of my snowboard that isn't covered in skat injector stickers.

i'm looking forwards to making some essential purchases from this site.
    •  MazzMazz
    • So am I...maybe a T-shirt...maybe.
    • i'm gonna get some posters to upset mrs admiral.
    •  JackJack
    • There are some cool little pinstriping kits available actually, I'll look into it. I might get some Big Daddy Roth paint in. My dad has a Bugler pinstriping tool which is very cool. Some of the t shirts and stuff are really nice, looking at stocking Loser Machine and Hippy Killer who make real nice stuff. Also theres this t shirt i found but I'm trying to work out how to order some as the company is a bit obscure. Its a Peace Of Shit t shirt, with the peace word replaced by the symbol. Loser Machine do jackets, shirts etc too but I think I'll be starting off with the t shirts
    •  JackJack
    • There will be a limited edition t shirt done for when the website starts trading. Getting an awesome poster artist to do that, it'll be pretty psych
    •  MazzMazz
    • I need a black suede jacket with a fake black fur collar and cuffs…make it so.
    •  JackJack
    • That would be slick
    •  MazzMazz
    • ..and HOT
    •  MazzMazz
    • ..and HOT
    •  JackJack
    • Double Hot

I'll chuck Groan t shirts on there if you like, can just send the orders your way if that works. I'm going to plug a few bands
    •  MazzMazz
    • You could also sale stuff for my theoretical band “Gypsy Jesus and the Planet of Groove”
    •  JackJack
    • haha and the Ratz Ass box set
    •  JackJack
    • The Peace Of Shit t shirt i speak of

Here
    •  MazzMazz
    • Very posh. I'm wearing a white Mighty High T-shirt today..it has a yellow stain on it.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      Very posh. I'm wearing a white Mighty High T-shirt today..it has a yellow stain on it.

Did it come with the yellow stain? I could quite imagine that of Woody.

Forums - General Chat - Liquor Queen