Menu

Forums - General Chat

What you into at the moment?

•  MazzMazz
    • For some reason this week I have been really into getting changed into my comfy pair of jim jams as soon as I get back from work.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm into the idea of getting a new haircut, I might slick it back in a Johnny Cash styleee
    •  MazzMazz
    • I think you should...take loads of pills also.
    •  JackJack
    • Mazz says:
      I think you should...take loads of pills also.

Just have to find a decent hairdresser
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • YOUR MUM
    •  mambamamba
    • I got a new 'cool' haircut last night. Tania's sister's a hairdresser and I gave her free reign. I'm not sure.

I'm into:
      - Playing a shit pool game on the internet
      - Watching far more sport than ever before - a) because I can now I have Sky Sports and b) it annoys Tania
      - Dieting. It's getting a bit obsessive although I am now 'normal' weight so will stop soon
      - Cider - started drinking it over the summer and haven't stopped yet.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:

- Dieting. It's getting a bit obsessive although I am now 'normal' weight so will stop soon.

OMG! Do you like eat one meal a day. That's soooooooooooo LA
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • I'm into not shitting for a week. Not by choice but the 18 gallons of Guiness I drank over the weekend has clogged me up good n proper.
    •  mambamamba
    • Mazz says:
      mamba says:

- Dieting. It's getting a bit obsessive although I am now 'normal' weight so will stop soon.

I fear today's birthday feasting and boozing may send me back into 'overweight' category.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Mazz says:
      mamba says:

I fear today's birthday feasting and boozing may send me back into 'overweight' category.

Just puke it up...like the Romans.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm just starting on the diet thing, aiming to get rid of a few pounds before I go on tour, or I'll be doomed to fatness because of the awesome catering
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Hopkins says:
      YOUR MUM

Beat me too it by 2 hours. She's good ain't she?

I'm back into shit films, as Marek's Monday screening of MEGA SHARK VS GIANT OCTOPUS will testify.

•  DonnyDonny
    • Mazz says:
      For some reason this week I have been really into getting changed into my comfy pair of jim jams as soon as I get back from work.

I have been doing this for years, as recommended by the missus.

It's totally TITS
    •  MazzMazz
    • I did not get home until 10.45 due to Ratz Ass Jam so could not get into my jim jams until then. Tonight I will make sure I'm in my jim jams earlier and make some bread. I will try and make Laura walk about in a pair of white knickers...for my pleasure.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I would like to be in this....

http://www.surebaby.com/blog/wp-content/amanda-peet-pregnancy.jpg
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I'm into my third day off work with chronic toothache/ gum infection. As a result I'm into lots of Co-codamol and antibiotics but can't really eat. This is making me see strange things.....
    •  MazzMazz
    • I love strong pain killers. I ask myself...are drugs really that bad?
    •  PetePete
    • mamba says:
      Playing a shit pool game on the internet

what is it? i love rubbish internet games - Fragger + sequels on Miniclip are brilliant.

other than that...

reading (got back into it after not reading much in a while) got Moby Dick, Buddha of Suburbia and Valley of the Dolls on the go at the mo.

alcopops - not often but I have occasional urges to buy the cheapest, most luminous nasty drink ever and gulp it merrily.

doing both the above in my backgarden for the first 3 hours after work, on my garden furniture set, every day.

german music - listened to atari teenage riot, rotor, colour haze, and beehoover on my discman on the way to work this week, all coincidentally.

solitaire on the computer - using vegas rules and seeing if i can make money on three hands

mario and sonic at the olympic games

skinny tshirts

making soups

•  MazzMazz
    • Pete says:
      mamba says:
      Playing a shit pool game on the internet

what is it? i love rubbish internet games - Fragger + sequels on Miniclip are brilliant.

other than that...

reading (got back into it after not reading much in a while) got Moby Dick, Buddha of Suburbia and Valley of the Dolls on the go at the mo.

alcopops - not often but I have occasional urges to buy the cheapest, most luminous nasty drink ever and gulp it merrily.

doing both the above in my backgarden for the first 3 hours after work, on my garden furniture set, every day.

german music - listened to atari teenage riot, rotor, colour haze, and beehoover on my discman on the way to work this week, all coincidentally.

solitaire on the computer - using vegas rules and seeing if i can make money on three hands

mario and sonic at the olympic games

skinny tshirts

making soups

A friend of a friend has just got a skinny Dire Straits t-shirt.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm also into setting up my website which will be an online store for clothing, rock posters, mags/zines and various other bits and pieces. Like an online rock and roll boutique. I'm talking to some cool US companies about stocking their goods at the moment.

Quick glance here but theres nowt in the shop yet:

Liquor Queen

and yes it is named after an Atomic Bitchwax track
      [Edited by Jack at 12:46 on 23/09/10]

Forums - General Chat - What you into at the moment?