Menu

Forums - General Chat

This is where I'm going to start getting my clothes from.

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • amazing. i asked the following question in team meeting today after breaking a chair:

"do you ever ask yourself, is rich the closest thing to jesus i'll ever meet? because for most of you that's true."

boss told me to fuck off.

i've had a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad day.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      amazing. i asked the following question in team meeting today after breaking a chair:

"do you ever ask yourself, is rich the closest thing to jesus i'll ever meet? because for most of you that's true."

boss told me to fuck off.

i've had a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad day.

I think your boss is turd. Rich remember what they did to Jesus? MANY did not believe that he was the son of god just like MANY do not believe that you are the son of god. I will follow you.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • i've got a big nose and my dad's a carpenter

persecute me
    • i challenge you to a jesus-off.

i have long hair and a beard. that's pretty watertight.

thanks mazz. i'll have a think about some commandments for the iGeneration.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • i forgive you
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins is the winner
    •  OllieOllie
    • I have long hair, a beard, suspiciously dark skin and although I can't turn water into wine I can turn wine into piss...I think I win.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • i too have an oak finish
      my great-grandma was a polish jew, i'd love to trace the lineage to see if i descend from the holy land
    •  alanalan
    • The boss at my old work didn't know my name, but knew me as 'the guy who looks like Jesus'.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hopkins says:
      i too have an oak finish
      my great-grandma was a polish jew, i'd love to trace the lineage to see if i descend from the holy land

My uncle was a Jew of Polish descent...but he was an uncle by marriage so don't think that counts
    •  the chapthe chap
    • i love the christian angler shirt!
      bloke i work with his dad was in the waffen ss!

heres another good shirt site!
      www.bustedtees.com/
    •  OllieOllie
    • I just had a look at the site properly...it made me angry...I don't like Christians!!!

I do like Rich though which I think probably means he isn't Jesus.
    •  alanalan
    • Ollie says:
      I just had a look at the site properly...it made me angry...I don't like Christians!!!

Jesus was Jewish though, so he could be.
    • i obviously turned up late to jesus off.

don't you lot have work to do?

check my jesus credentials:
      - possibly a bit turkish like santa, who is jesus in disguise.
      - am able to feed many people with not very much food. they don't get very much.
      - my touch can cure or transmit leprosy
      - i have special visions
      - i can perform miracles such as "the detachable thumb", "the windmill" and "got your nose" (see leprosy)
      - i once took too much brown and passed out or "died" and then came back to life.

hopkins, you're a fucking idolitor. welsh jesus? be sensible.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      I just had a look at the site properly...it made me angry...I don't like Christians!!!

My brother is a vicar. He wants to become a monk when he's older. He's ok..not at all preachy..he is a pisshead.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I like this T-shirt I found on the intertron last night

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/fa/famous-forever-men-grey-sesame-street-pinball-t-shirt-from-famous-forever.jpg

I also want a t-shirt like this..

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/big-elf-dream-theater-concert-chicago-theater-0ivOnw.jpg

..but I could not find one :(
    •  MazzMazz
    • the chap says:
      i love the christian angler shirt!
      bloke i work with his dad was in the waffen ss!

heres another good shirt site!
      www.bustedtees.com/

good link.

http://8.media.bustedtees.cvcdn.com/6/6/bustedtees.3e67f806129ebe5764d92306f524cafc.jpg

Forums - General Chat - This is where I'm going to start getting my clothes from.