Menu

Forums - General Chat

Bandcamp searches

•  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Only just noticed that Bandcamp show you how people got to your page from direct links/searches etc.

The best is a Google search for "sexiest name for a way to pillage the earth"

I tried it. We're the 5th result.
    •  MazzMazz
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Only just noticed that Bandcamp show you how people got to your page from direct links/searches etc.

The best is a Google search for "sexiest name for a way to pillage the earth"

I tried it. We're the 5th result.

Well there be your next album title.

My next album is going to be called "Fucked Mother"
    •  OllieOllie
    • I like Bandcamp, thank you Chris for alerting me to it.

We were nearly called Simon's Fuck Hammer...Mazz, could you come up with an album title for us?
    • It's a wicked service. Hopkins has just pointed out to me that they're introducing a 15% levy on sales from August though. Something to be aware of.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • 15% of 0 :o)

anyway, for bumsnogger

7. Google - how i became a slut 3
    •  OllieOllie
    • WickedWesticle says:
      It's a wicked service. Hopkins has just pointed out to me that they're introducing a 15% levy on sales from August though. Something to be aware of.

Interesting...but yeah, 15% of nowt is no loss. I do like the fact though that it's an instant way to sell downloads without all the bollocks you have to go through with itunes. If people are going to avoid buying stuff on itunes they may as well avoid buying it from an easier platform so any money people ain't paying get comes straight to you as opposed to sitting in someone else's account for 3 months or whatever.
    • Yeah it's much less of a cut than iTunes 30 or 40% and you can price your 1s and 0s much more sensibly.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      I like Bandcamp, thank you Chris for alerting me to it.

We were nearly called Simon's Fuck Hammer...Mazz, could you come up with an album title for us?

My fee is $1,000,000...cash.
    •  MazzMazz
    • of for 50p you can have "Man's Cock Within"
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      of for 50p you can have "Man's Cock Within"

I'll take that thanks...do you accept postal orders?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Mazz says:
      of for 50p you can have "Man's Cock Within"

I'll take that thanks...do you accept postal orders?

Just hard cash...10ps only.
    •  BenBen
    • My favourite one so far this month for ninehertz is:

"unicorn london no made sense"
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I am considering abandoning Myspace in favour of Bandcamp.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Rob Himself says:
      I am considering abandoning Myspace in favour of Bandcamp.

This one time, at bandcamp...
    •  JackJack
    • Its worth a thought for sure. Though might as well keep myspace till it does on its arse
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • can someone tell me what bandcamp is? is it for people in bands? i usually don't like people in bands...anyway...should koresh get a page? do we have one already? will it introduce us to rich, important people who can buy me a fucking yacht? if my parents had forced me to eat my own faeces as a child, i could write a book about it like lionel shriver. being bummed to within an inch was the best thing that happened to him...got a ferrari and a racehorse out of it...cunt. anyway...will these things happen if we get a bandcamp? we do have a twitter but i only use it to advertise how many drugs i'm taking.

there's probably no point innit?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • looked it up...can't be arsed.
    • Yeah not sure I can either now. I deleted all the quick links to my other sites off my Myspace header cos it was irritating me. Bigcartel, Facebook and Myspace is all you need.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Rob Himself says:
      Yeah not sure I can either now. I deleted all the quick links to my other sites off my Myspace header cos it was irritating me. Bigcartel, Facebook and Myspace is all you need.

A nice refreshing walk countryside is what we need.
    • Dedication's what you need. Well, not you personally, you've got dedication from here to ya ya, as they say.

Forums - General Chat - Bandcamp searches