Menu

Forums - General Chat

Get Fresh at the Weekend

•  MazzMazz
    • Jack says:
      This weekend was great, played a gig with Ten Ton Tabby and Pettybone on Friday. Really good crowd and really good bands. Also amazing weather. Stayed on Ian from TTT's sofa and the next day we chilled out eating ice cream etc along with his lovely wife Alex.
      Got home, then got asked by Will in my house if I fancied a few beers, turned into an all night session, ended up sleeping though the world cup final etc. Found out from Chris today that we're supporting Gentlemans Pistols in August at the Unicorn, sweet

Sound like a FAB weekend.
    •  mambamamba
    • Jack says:
      Found out from Chris today that we're supporting Gentlemans Pistols in August at the Unicorn, sweet

Cool! Might have to come up for that.

I ended up sitting in a pub garden by the Thames on Saturday which was most pleasant.
    •  JackJack
    • The Trinity in Harrow was as predicted chock full of hotties:cool:
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      The Trinity in Harrow was as predicted chock full of hotties:cool:

Molly and Alex!!!!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Apart from Friday night my weekend was FUCKING SHIT.
      [Edited by Mazz at 09:38 on 12/07/10]
    •  JackJack
    • Ollie says:
      Jack says:

Molly and Alex!!!!

Yup both were there along with a whole load of others
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack says:
      Ollie says:
      Jack says:

Molly and Alex!!!!

Yup both were there along with a whole load of others

Go damn and to think we were asked to play this and couldn't...gutted!!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Mazz says:
      Apart from Friday night my weekend was FUCKING SHIT.

same here. i was at work and i'm ill and on what the americans may call COUNTERBIOTICS. i still feel fucked like a whore.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Yesterday I had to go shopping for clothes for the holiday in Exeter. It was hot, crowded and our 2 year old is fucking insane and doesn't stand still for a minute...it was a shit afternoon!!!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:
      Yesterday I had to go shopping for clothes for the holiday in Exeter. It was hot, crowded and our 2 year old is fucking insane and doesn't stand still for a minute...it was a shit afternoon!!!!

sprinkle some ketamine onto a mr whippy. that's what my mum did with me.
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • Is Bill Steer still with GP or was he just filling in for someone?

Weekend was cool - went to a party and not only saw the missus sing 'Lovefool' on Singstar but won a set of dental jabbers as I brought the best gift hurrah!

Watched that new Doors film last night which was pretty cool.
    •  JackJack
    • Bill Steer is listen on myspace as a member still
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Jack says:

It's been quite a while since I've been in a rock pub with more chix than dix - fucking good night!! Sprinting around on the Metropolitan Line with Zel was a feckin' nightmare though!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Oh yeah, and GentsPist were fantastic on monday with The Sword! I should have raped them of merch after their "make us an offer!!" plea! Should be a good gig for the Stubby ones!
    •  JackJack
    • Looking forward to it:) Im off to cornwall on thursday, can't wait, good times with family and friends. Girl i like down there too, we shall see

Forums - General Chat - Get Fresh at the Weekend