Menu

Forums - General Chat

sheffield folks...

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I'm playing the red house with a chap named James (goes under the alias head of programmes) on wednesday 7th July no chance we could crash over at somebodies house.

Kind regards

Tim
    •  PodgePodge
    • I'd offer as I'm off work but I don't get back to Sheffield till the day after you've played, sorry
    •  OllieOllie
    • I know James...he sleepwalks and goes on a mental rampage breaking stuff and buggering cats!!!

I may have made this up.
    • ha ha! You coming to the plymouth show thursday Ollie? Be good to see you again... been too long man.

Tim

Ah no worries Mr Podge... hopefully one of the crew will be about.
      [Edited by Tim Holehouse at 10:33 on 29/06/10]
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      ha ha! You coming to the plymouth show thursday Ollie? Be good to see you again... been too long man.

Tim

Ah no worries Mr Podge... hopefully one of the crew will be about.

I'm going to try dude but I can't promise anything I'm afraid as I have my daughter this week and it's her last night with us that night.
    • Bring her a long she can crowd surf to one of Jim's slow burning ballads... ha ha!
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Bring her a long she can crowd surf to one of Jim's slow burning ballads... ha ha!

She'd love that mate...it'd be up there with her Miley Cyruss and Lady Gaga CD collection
    • Yeah I think Lady Ga ga has been a big influence on my music of late...
    •  mikemike
    • Stay at mine Tim, about 20 mins drive away?
    • Ah that be cool... only problem is no car but I guess you'll be heading back too public transport. So yeah if we can dude that'd be ace...

This could be one of the last chances I get to see sheffield folk for a while so hope folks can make it out.

Tim
    •  mikemike
    • I'll drive over so you can get a lift back with me.
    • Oh i forgot you drive now sir... ideal man thanks so much. So kind of you.

Tim
    •  mikemike
    • No probs, it'll be a good night!
    •  OllieOllie
    • mike says:
      No probs, it'll be a good night!

Tim always guarantees a good night when he gets back to someone's house!!!
    • How you know ollie I never get an invite to yours... ha ha! But don't you live in the middle of dartmoor or summit?
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      How you know ollie I never get an invite to yours... ha ha! But don't you live in the middle of dartmoor or summit?

Yep pretty much...go up the road 5 minutes and I have some of the best views going...and a ton of weird shit goes on round here!!!
    • We should make concert there some time... like the europeans say.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I should try and get you a gig in one of the pubs in Chudleigh...I don't know who'd be more scared, them or you!!!!

Forums - General Chat - sheffield folks...