Menu

Forums - General Chat

Susanna Reid

•  JackJack
    • Big Si says:
      Laura Tobin just did the weather after the 10 o'clock news. A lovely bedtime treat.

Shes hawt
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • She was on the 6 o'clock news tonight. I think she knows when I'm watching, the little minx. She'd done her hair special as well.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • who does the weather on countryfile? i would fucking govern her.
    •  JackJack
    • govern haha
    • countryfile weather skirt IS laura tobin. i used to know someone who knew her. went to drama school together or something...

cor blimey.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Hopkins says:
      it's milkshake on channel 5 or sky sports news for me

if millie is on SSN that usually keeps me transfixed for a while.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I think I'd choose to fettle Laura, rather than govern. She's certainly too nice to consider ruining or destroying.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Susanna's still top of the saucy minxes!

Is it wrong to fancy Patsy Palmer?
    • i got the horn whilst watching kate humble on SPRINGWATCH. when the hippy started talking about watervoles, packham got all territorial. he was literally a flangehair away from micturating all over humble and declaring she be his. i would have loved it if he had. anyways, there's a bit of a power struggle going down in the springwatch camp which i will be watching for signs of escalation.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Kate Humble...yep!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Can't be doing with the Humble. A bit too wholesome for me.
      Any other midlanders got a thing about Shefali Oza off Midlands Today weather? Corrr!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • basstard says:
      Can't be doing with the Humble. A bit too wholesome for me.
      Any other midlanders got a thing about Shefali Oza off Midlands Today weather? Corrr!

I agree, she's a fox in the weather box.
    • basstard says:
      Can't be doing with the Humble. A bit too wholesome for me.

do gore tex do sexy undies? humble would wear them if they did.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Humble is without doubt the best bird on springwatch.

She has great tits.
    •  EggyEggy
    • I see now Sky have replaced Soccer AM with Cricket AM for the summer, bah cricket bores me, however put a pair of breasts on the couch and i can happily watch it for a while.http://img.skysports.com/09/05/218x298/SarahJaneMee2_2309997.jpg

Forums - General Chat - Susanna Reid