Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

gigs in sheffield...

•  JackJack
    • Their a cool band
    •  J ParkerJ Parker
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Hmm they're ok, pretty damn evil. Probably would listen to them much again though.

How about we say let's not bother with Christmas cards but we'll be friendly if we bump into each other in a pub?

Pah, I'm an all or nothing girl, flowers, chocs AND your credit card, other wise no fucky fucky
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • J Parker says:
      WickedWesticle says:
      Hmm they're ok, pretty damn evil. Probably would listen to them much again though.

How about we say let's not bother with Christmas cards but we'll be friendly if we bump into each other in a pub?

Pah, I'm an all or nothing girl, flowers, chocs AND your credit card, other wise no fucky fucky

Old fashioned and perhaps.....sluty?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Liz has doom boobs
    •  OllieOllie
    • Would that be Liz now of Electric Wizard? I see her in Chudleigh from time to time...though she does tend to hide. She is extremely lovely and seeing her next to Jus Oborne does get one thinking...how?
    •  MarekMarek
    • They were holding hands at the Moss gig, made them seem rather less evil than normal...
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Would that be Liz now of Electric Wizard? I see her in Chudleigh from time to time...though she does tend to hide. She is extremely lovely and seeing her next to Jus Oborne does get one thinking...how?

He is a prince of Doom
    •  mikemike
    • Weed and the fact he wrote Come My Fanatics and Dopethrone?
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • is tonight just Saviours? Doesnt say Sourvein on the corp site...

I am defo off to Mouth of the Architect on sunday if you about pete.
    •  EggyEggy
    • there's some other band instead of sourvein - The Engines of Armageddon
    •  slomoslomo
    • Yup - The Saviours show crashed and burned in fine style.........

Hopefully their will be more peeps at the MOTA show this weekend. With 5 bands playing for so cheap (in advance) it should be totally sweet.

Anyone fancy giving me a bit of a boost with this one???

TA!
    •  mikemike
    • I'm thinking its going to be busy, got my ticket already!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - gigs in sheffield...