Menu

Forums - General Chat

am i gay?

•  EggyEggy
    • I watched Alan Carr perform the other day on tv, i started to enjoy his set. Previously i'd always though he was annoying.
    •  noonenoone
    • I've warmed to him recently , I used to hate his guts.
      Jimmy Carr, on the other hand, is a smug, porcelain faced twat.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I LOVE THE GAY RICH.....PERIOD.....YEAH!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      I LOVE THE GAY RICH.....PERIOD.....YEAH!

the gay rich period? what, like the tudors?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i was properly gaying it up in front of juggers' mates yesterday.

they fucking loved it.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • It just hit me... you are Rufus hound.
    •  JackJack
    • I thought this the other day too:D
    •  OllieOllie
    • I hate to state the obvious but surely the ultimate test is whether you have had any urges to play with/suck/ride another man's portion or to be invaded by another man. Similarly do you find the thought of boobs 'n' beaver a real turn off.

Any of the other possible giveaways kind of become null and void if you're not really attracted to rattling yer taters against another dude's dirtbox

Chick boobs or man ass....what gets you hot?
    •  noonenoone
    • neither for me.
      what am I?
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Fussy.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:
      I hate to state the obvious but surely the ultimate test is whether you have had any urges to play with/suck/ride another man's portion or to be invaded by another man. Similarly do you find the thought of boobs 'n' beaver a real turn off.

Any of the other possible giveaways kind of become null and void if you're not really attracted to rattling yer taters against another dude's dirtbox

i wish it was that easy.

i like beaver i reckon.
    •  EggyEggy
    • bad admiral says:
      Ollie says:
      I hate to state the obvious but surely the ultimate test is whether you have had any urges to play with/suck/ride another man's portion or to be invaded by another man. Similarly do you find the thought of boobs 'n' beaver a real turn off.

i wish it was that easy.

i like beaver i reckon.

Get yourself a ladyboy and have a combination of both worlds.
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Big Si says:
      Top Gun is the gayest film in the world. And I don't just mean the showers and volleyball bits. The whole thing is about Maverick's unresolved issues with his father, which have manifested themselves in repressed homosexuality. The whole time he's with Kelly McGillis, he's thinking of Goose.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekXxi9IKZSA

Forums - General Chat - am i gay?