Menu

Forums - General Chat

Ashes 2009

•  mambamamba
    • Get in! Timed my lunchbreak just right to watch the last 3 wickets in the pub.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Who's winning? England where doing good in the 2nd game or summit wheren't they... did they win it yet? Sorry Monkey boy doesn't really understand.
    •  mambamamba
    • We just won the 2nd test, yes Tim.

The first one was a draw, so it is 1-0 to England with 3 more games to play.
    •  PetePete
    • Flintoff was immense. It took the breath away, even on highlights.
    •  mambamamba
    • Pietersen's out for the series then. And to make matters worse, it looks like Ian Bell's coming back to replace him.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • I have to take my hat off to the England players, they pulled their socks up a treat between tests. Even Broad was bowling well by the end of the game, if Bopara can start scoring we should be ok from now on...
      Mind you, news today is no more Pietersen, which is no big shock. Bell looks most likely replacement, will he bottle it again?
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • They should bring that kid in who scorec 120 in the warm up game... sounds like he's good at hitting like. I know nothing of cricket so excuse my stupidity... I just read that in a paper.
    •  mambamamba
    • I had practically given up any hope after the last test match, but 3 quick wickets from Broad has got us back in this game.
    •  mambamamba
    • Make that 4!
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • What the hell has happened? That is brilliant.
    •  mambamamba
    • I know! Can't wait to get home and watch the last session. Shame I've missed all the good stuff now.
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • I had turned it off the radio in some disgust at 60odd for 0 on my way back from St Austell. Now, I am glued to the tv.

What a glory hunter ;)
    •  BenBen
    • I wonder if England can win the ashes without some back up from South Africa one day? :D
    •  PetePete
    • Ben says:
      I wonder if England can win the ashes without some back up from South Africa one day? :D

sore loser :P

Forums - General Chat - Ashes 2009