Menu

Forums - General Chat

who likes bruce springsteen here?

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • My mum fancies Bruce Springsteen. She thinks my dad looks like him (he doesn't, but he did a bit when he was younger).

This is an interesting Rooks family history fact.

You're welcome.
    •  JackJack
    • Bruce is awesome.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • I fuckin love Springsteen!!!!!!!!!! Especially the older stuff!

Gonna see him at the emirites at the end of the month!! Cant wait!!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Personally I love Nebraska and at the river... but Born to run is a proper good sunday morning album...
      Jen my Mum fancies the boss... I was trying to get tickets to take her to see him in Ireland before I got flat broke...
    •  MazzMazz
    • The Boss truly speaks to me though his music.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • The bit where he gives John Cusack advice in High Fidelity is one of the finest moments in cinema.
    •  drewmillwarddrewmillward
    • Saw him last night in Manchester. It was pretty amazing.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • drewmillward says:

Saw him last night in Manchester. It was pretty amazing.

Im going tomorrow!!!!!! Cant wait mate!
    • It's the first time i've got to see him. Him and the band are on totally top form. Unfortunately we were about as far away from the stage as it was possible to be, and the sound, in parts wasn't great.... but that's fairly understandable.
      The set list from last night could have been a bit better, but i suppose that is just personal preference.
      I'm sure you will enjoy it.
    • MORRELL says:

drewmillward says:

Saw him last night in Manchester. It was pretty amazing.

Im going tomorrow!!!!!! Cant wait mate!

How was it?
    •  cotton hillcotton hill
    • I'm still at the awkward first fondling stage with The Boss, but hot damn some of his tunes fit my blue-collar like a glove.
      The River has to be the most eloquent and realistic account of starting a family at a young age in the 70s. I read he based it on his own sister's experiences.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • The gig on friday was absolutely amazing- one of the best Ive ever been to!! My brother went saturday as well and said it wasnt as good but still awesome!!
      An amazing rendition of Becuase the night was the highlight for me!!!
    • That was good. They did that in Manchester, with a massive blazing solo from Nils. Awesome stuff.
      The set list could have been better for us, but it was still amazing. I'm almost tempted to get tickets for the Cardiff show.

Forums - General Chat - who likes bruce springsteen here?