Menu

Forums - General Chat

Leicester get demoted

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • If Darlo can at least draw next week I might actually be able to see Leicester play for the first time in like 5 years in League 1 next year.
      COME ON YOU QUAKERS!
      Might even go to a Hartlepool/Darlo derby if possible.
      Well I'd call it a derby match seeing as I drive to each place at least one a day ;)
      Fuck 'boro, lower leagues is where its at yo
    •  EggyEggy
    • Rochdale will go up. They deserve it anyway - the last time they had a promotion was 1974.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Mark Montana says:

Looks like we are about to go into Admin which will either result in a ten point deduction or getting thrown out of the league.

Proper proper shit.

Buy the club Axon!
    •  EggyEggy
    • yeah you'll be like Nuneatons answer to elton john. or delia smith.

Bristol city are a step closer to the premiership. As much as i expect them to do a derby i do also wish them well as they've spent many a season in the third tier just missing out on promotion, and i like to see little clubs do well. We've gone virtually all our existance without winning in Bristol (that includes at Rovers).

Tonight it's Hull's turn, they've spend more seasons at a lower level than Brizzle so obviously i'd like them to get promoted too. Hull probably stand a better chance of surviving in the premiership due to their owners/finances, i'd imagine anyway.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hull are going to get "Done" by the Hornets.

Hull 0 - 7 Watford.

Thank you.
    •  EggyEggy
    • yeah ok.

which reminds me, the star's player ratings for the boro win on sunday, no boro player got over 8, star man was alves with 8, everyone else got 6 or 7. And for man city the only player who got a 5 was benjani who went off injured after 12 minutes. All other man city players got 6's and 7's. What a complete load of bollocks.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Sorry that was silly.

Hull 0 - 5 Watford.
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Mazz says:

Sorry that was silly.

Hull 0 - 5 Watford.

INSANE.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Kev Hit Drum says:

Mazz says:

Sorry that was silly.

Hull 0 - 5 Watford.

INSANE.

Hull 0 - 3 Watford
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Next wednesday!

Chelski 0 - 28 ManYoo
    •  EggyEggy
    • Mazz says:

Kev Hit Drum says:

Mazz says:

Sorry that was silly.

Hull 0 - 5 Watford.

INSANE.

Hull 0 - 3 Watford

not far off, what was it 6-1 to Hull on aggregate. :D

Folan was inspirational when he came on. that's porridge for you!

As for tonight, i want Leeds to fail, after trying to get there 15 points back it'd be even funnier if the didn't go up via the play offs. I reckon they will win tonight but i'd prefer carlisle to go through.
    •  MazzMazz
    • :P

http://www.ripoffreport.com/images/reports/homelessflip.jpg
    •  EggyEggy
    • no, not 1-1 :P 6-1
    •  bluseychrisbluseychris
    • Dear Blackburn

Don't Chant "You've Been Relegated" when the team you're playing beats you 4-1.

4-1 from the championship.

Forums - General Chat - Leicester get demoted