Menu
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • hola everyone.

anyone fancy putting us on in the near future? we've been practicing and sound heavy as tits.

myspace is www.myspace.com/koreshrocks if you want to check it out.

•  DonnyDonny
    • ahahaha I didn't know we had a myspace!!

Having so much fun in this band already... can't wait to get a few gigs under our belts!
    •  el pauloel paulo
    • Book us or we send this round your house....

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/vonflaps/n542705715_3447441_4880.jpg
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • so who's now in koresh? Donny and Rich as well as the orginal memebers is it a three guitar attack or summit? I really want see this band again anyway but now two of my favourite noise monkeys are in this band I really, really wanna see em again!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • 2 x vocals + 2 x guitars + 1 x bass + 1 x drums are the magic numbers
    • So Paul on vocals (I though he was playing a bit of guitar last i heard...) You on vocals or Donny? Anyway I'm excited about this line up... its a funny old small world innit...
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Alright Timmeh, that would be myself on vocals with Paul and Rich on the Geetar with Matt.
    • Ah wicked... you got a pretty brutal scream on you sir... always thought your vocals pretty mint in the mong. Awesome... I'm back through London a lot these days sir so have to hook up for a drink like.
      I so want to see this new line koresh.
    •  the chapthe chap
    • dates with the spazzareth beckon...
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • el paulo says:

Book us or we send this round your house....

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i13/vonflaps/n542705715_3447441_4880.jpg

AKA London Podge
    • the chap says:

dates with the spazzareth beckon...

So wrong on so many levels... hello Andrew... how are you fella me lad?
    •  the chapthe chap
    • im alright chief!
      hows yer sen?
    • Not ta bad... busy doing my usual million and one musical nonsense things... one day i shall make it back to Notts I promise.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - gigs for koresh?