Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things only you seem to like..

•  EggyEggy
    • Yes now for the opposite, haven't really put very much thought into it yet but thought why not have the opposite of the other thread, plus it might be a happier one ;)

Unchilled pop, most people moan like fuck when their pop's not chilled, i very rarely drink mine chilled. I can happily tolerate unchilled cans of beer too whereas many people i know have to have them chilled for ages before they can drink them. Guinness is an exception though as this guinness i've just opened isn't going down too well, a month or so ago it was nice and cold stored in the conservatory but not it's warmish.

Owning a sporty car and not modifying it at all. I don't need to add new tyres, exhaust etc but with everyone else it appears that's the first thing they do.
    •  OllieOllie
    • weak tea...everyone else seems to like it strong enough to stand a spoon up in but a quick squeeze of the teabag for me and 2 sugars. Actually, maybe this means I don't really like tea that much!
    •  JackJack
    • Peanut butter and bacon sandwiches
    •  MazzMazz
    • Cheese and marmalade sandwiches
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • the smell of petrol
      supernanny
      oysters

yum.
    •  JackJack
    • bad admiral says:

the smell of petrol
      supernanny
      oysters

yum.

Together?
    •  BenBen
    • The smell of deep heat. mmmm And vics vaporub.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Peanut butter and bacon sandwiches

What together? :O i can only assume as everyone loves bacon sandwiches, i however must be the only person who doesn't like peanut butter, or most other nuts for that matter.

Anyone else have mayonaise on fish and chips, or is that just me?

I like the smell of petrol, used to love as a kid when my dad went to fill the car up. I don't like the smell of petrol in a hot car though that makes me want to throw up.
    •  BenBen
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Actually that sounds nice, might have to try that one day.
    •  JackJack
    • Yup together, tastes amazing. If slightly unhealthy!
    •  EggyEggy
    • I don't like anything on my bacon sandwiches, which is perhaps something only i seem to like, no ketchup. sauce etc, just bacon on a sandwich, with perhaps a bit of butter.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Eggy says:

Jack Dickinson says:

What together? :O i can only assume as everyone loves bacon sandwiches, i however must be the only person who doesn't like peanut butter, or most other nuts for that matter.

Anyone else have mayonaise on fish and chips, or is that just me?

I like the smell of petrol, used to love as a kid when my dad went to fill the car up. I don't like the smell of petrol in a hot car though that makes me want to throw up.

Mayonnaise on fish and chips is lovely...and right now seeing as I'm on a diet is a cruel temptation.

I also like the smell of petrol

And curiously enough I also find that Jo Frost from Supernanny well sexy!!!

On hot sunny days I like to sit inside with the window open and the curtains shut.
    • suppernanny covered in petrol, feeding me oysters. sitting on a glass coffee table.

heaven.
    •  BenBen
    • Eggy says:

I don't like anything on my bacon sandwiches, which is perhaps something only i seem to like, no ketchup. sauce etc, just bacon on a sandwich, with perhaps a bit of butter.

Wot no hendersons?!! I guess you are a spirite tho :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/music/interviews/richardhawley/images/hendersons150.jpg
    • Ben says:

Eggy says:

I don't like anything on my bacon sandwiches, which is perhaps something only i seem to like, no ketchup. sauce etc, just bacon on a sandwich, with perhaps a bit of butter.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/music/interviews/richardhawley/images/hendersons150.jpg

what is that?!?! i want it!
    •  theadoretheadore
    • The smell of petrol is good... but its a fart in the car compared to the smell of a bike shop... think it must be the WD-40.

have an uncontrolable addiction to sprite zero for some unknown reason at the moment.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Ollie says:

On hot sunny days I like to sit inside with the window open and the curtains shut.

That's surely cos you've spent so long not wanting to look at the scenic location of plymouth.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • (at least in terms of people who listen to similar music to me) Coldplays first album... :blush:
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • bad admiral says:

Ben says:

what is that?!?! i want it!

The greatest sauce in the world, that's what!

•  OllieOllie
    • Eggy says:

Ollie says:

That's surely cos you've spent so long not wanting to look at the scenic location of plymouth.

That's a secondary motivation, though I've moved to a little country town near Exeter now. I just candle handle the heat so I create as much shade as possible so I don't end up sweating like a priest in a playground!

I know they're popular films but I'm the only bloke I know that likes films like Love Actually, 4 Weddings, Bridget Jones...etc. And I'm not even gay (I have a wife, a daughter and another on the way to testify to that!!!)

Forums - General Chat - Things only you seem to like..