Menu

Forums - General Chat

tramps, smoothies, tom cruise and forks

•  JackJack
    • Lets discuss
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i wanna talk about the new whitesnake album personally.

my favourite track is the title track.

my second favourite track is summer rain.

incidentally though...been drinking a lot of green tease smoothie recently. green tea, vanilla soya milk and frozen yoghurt. one can purchase this at juiced of centre court in wimbledon or many other outlets around the country.
    •  CareyCarey
    • wikipedia says:

The fork's arrival in northern Europe was more difficult. Its use was first described in English by Thomas Coryat in a volume of writings on his Italian travels (1611), but for many years it was viewed as an unmanly Italian affectation. Some writers of the Roman Catholic Church expressly disapproved of its use, seeing it as "excessive delicacy": "God in his wisdom has provided man with natural forks — his fingers. Therefore it is an insult to Him to substitute artificial metallic forks for them when eating."
    •  OllieOllie
    • I'd love to watch a tramp stab Tom Cruise in the face with a fork while I stand by drinking a banana smoothie...I hate Tom Cruise!!!!
    • Carey says:

wikipedia says:

"God in his wisdom has provided man with natural forks — his fingers. Therefore it is an insult to Him to substitute artificial metallic forks for them when eating."

i'm down with this.
    •  CareyCarey
    • does ANYONE like tom cruise? i'd happily watch him get stabbed with more than a fork.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

does ANYONE like tom cruise? i'd happily watch him get stabbed with more than a fork.

That woman who used to be in Dawson's Crack. Although if you believe Heat she is victimised.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:

Agreed
    •  mambamamba
    • Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

Me too!

And in related news, my mate casually dropped into conversation the other day that he is working on a couple of the Def Leppard/Whitesnake shows. Guest list thank you very much.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I like cutlery in general and not just forks. I'm a big fan of the metalwork room at the Millennium Gallery.

Have you seen the Bill Brown collection of historic cutlery? If you haven't, you're missing out.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

you HAVE a whitesnake thread. is it not good enough for you?

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

I can guess what the reply to this will be
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

Me too!

And in related news, my mate casually dropped into conversation the other day that he is working on a couple of the Def Leppard/Whitesnake shows. Guest list thank you very much.

Cool

I got my tickets on Sunday. Laura and I are going to ROCK OUT!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Carey says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

That comment smells like a dry cabbage fart.
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • I like naked tramps that are covered in mango smoothie i then like to stick forks up there bums while tom cruise preaches scientology and mastabates over 3 pounds of herring
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tom Cruise has one of the most punchable faces ever...and he's a midget...and his films rank amongst the worst ever...and he's a scientologist...and he's a cunt!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • mamba says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

Me too!

I missed out, we filmed the Def Leppard warm up at Islington Academy. I can get tickets for them and Judas Priest if I like haha
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Ollie says:

Tom Cruise has one of the most punchable faces ever...and he's a midget...and his films rank amongst the worst ever...and he's a scientologist...and he's a cunt!!!!

I'm fairly positive no one around here will disagree with you.

Although....Magnolia is an awesome film and he's really good in it. I like to think of it as a fluke.
    • Sheldon says:

I like naked tramps that are covered in mango smoothie i then like to stick forks up there bums while tom cruise preaches scientology and mastabates over 3 pounds of herring

herring + cum = rollmop

right on. i'll see you all later. i'm gonna talk about whitesnake somewhere else.
    • Jack Dickinson says:

mamba says:

Mazz says:

bad admiral says:

Agreed

Me too!

I missed out, we filmed the Def Leppard warm up at Islington Academy. I can get tickets for them and Judas Priest if I like haha

why's that funny? i think you should get tickets and give them to me.

Forums - General Chat - tramps, smoothies, tom cruise and forks