Forums - Reviews and Articles

Hammers - Vardøgr

•  mikemike
    • Add your comments here!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • nick is still drumming, it aint a new boy

anyway, cracking album
    •  mikemike
    • Did he leave, and then not leave then? I'm sure they were on a hunt for a drummer recently.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Hammers are a great band, I really need to get this. Any idea when the vinyl's out and who's releasing or distroing it?
    •  GarethGareth
    • I got asked if I was in Hammers in a Wetherspoons in Manc on Laddys stag do.
    •  mikemike
    • You look like one of them, for serious.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I look like loads of people.
    •  NickCNickC
    • Hiya, I'm the drummer.
      I was in Hammers from the start and have drummed on all Hammers recordings.
      I did quit last year and over that period Gibbo (of Burning The Prospect and Lavotchkin fame) and Callum (of Pine Barrons fame) drummed for different tours and odd gigs. I also did a tour for them whilst I wasn't in the band.
      We then reformed with me last July.

Hope that clears any confusion up!

Thanks very much for your kind review, it's very well written and I think it's funny that I'm compared to myself as someone else haha!
    •  mikemike
    • I don't know whether to change it!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Keep it..it shows that we are all human.
    •  mikemike
    • Mazz says:
      Keep it..it shows that we are all human.

All rumours.
    •  NickCNickC
    • Don't change it, little inaccuracies here and there are fun!

Also, we ran out of "download credits" on bandcamp, so you can download it from mediafire for free if you like.

www.mediafire.com/?4133baqsb3aig65
    •  NickCNickC
    • basstard says:
      Hammers are a great band, I really need to get this. Any idea when the vinyl's out and who's releasing or distroing it?

Record release show will be 10th June at The Black Heart in London.
      It's being co released between ourselves, Adagio830, Win Htein and Pain Of Mind.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mike says:
      Mazz says:
      Keep it..it shows that we are all human.

All rumours.

I'm half Elf, half Wizard.
    •  PetePete
    • Gareth says:
      I got asked if I was in Hammers

"in Hammers" or "a spanner", John Peel? It's easy to get those tools mixed up when drunk.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Pete says:
      Gareth says:
      I got asked if I was in Hammers

"in Hammers" or "a spanner", John Peel? It's easy to get those tools mixed up when drunk.

I was wearing MC Hammber style parachute pants at the time, that may have been what he meant.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • NickC says:
      basstard says:
      Hammers are a great band, I really need to get this. Any idea when the vinyl's out and who's releasing or distroing it?

Record release show will be 10th June at The Black Heart in London.
      It's being co released between ourselves, Adagio830, Win Htein and Pain Of Mind.

Does that mean there won't be copies available at the Bradford gig with Tragedy?
    •  NickCNickC
    • Yeah, it's really unlikely sorry.

Forums - Reviews and Articles - Hammers - Vardøgr