Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] March Recently Watched Thread...

•  MazzMazz
    • Saturday night I ended up staying in and watched TIME WATCH and a program about Communism.

Sunday I watched TIME TEAM and LEWIS. LEWIS was good….pretty girls and Fantasy literature.
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • Latest episdoes of American Dad, Family Guy & My Name Is Earl.
      Suspiria
      RocknRolla - awful! Switched it off after 50 or so minutes! Can't remember the last time I did that! That's time I'll never get back!:argh:
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Smockboy25 says:
      Latest episdoes of American Dad, Family Guy & My Name Is Earl. South park
      :

And finished off trailer park boys and watched the movie.
    •  GarethGareth
    • 2 documentaries on whales and Yellowstone national park, the latter containing bear cubs.
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Appaloosa - Better than 3:10 to Yuma and Seraphim Falls but i think the art of making a decent western is long gone.
      Afro Samurai: Ressurection - Love it, cant wait till the game on friday
    •  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • I have Such Hawks Such Hounds sitting on my table... calling me... but I'm holding off till the Easter Weekend.

•  90dayman90dayman
    • ms tinnitus says:
      I have Such Hawks Such Hounds sitting on my table... calling me... but I'm holding off till the Easter Weekend.

I'm quite keen to see that like. Will have to pick up a copy.

Recently started watching the second series of Dexter. Still very good.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I am currently halfway through season 1 of Battlestar Galactica.
      Love it.
      Might go see Watchmen later on as a treat for cutting the grass and going to the tip
      [Edited by Laddeth at 08:45 on 24/03/09]
    •  EggyEggy
    • Went to cinema last night for first time in about 3/4 years, can't even recall the last thing i saw there. Was hoping to see Watchmen but only two things left on so opted for Lesbian Vampire Killers.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Eggy says:
      Lesbian Vampire Killers.

Any good?
      tbh I'm getting sick and tired of Horne and Corden, they are just on fucking everything, they are the new Little Britain/2 Pints and should fuck off my telly.
    •  alanalan
    • Laddeth says:
      Eggy says:
      Lesbian Vampire Killers.

Any good?
      tbh I'm getting sick and tired of Horne and Corden, they are just on fucking everything, they are the new Little Britain/2 Pints and should fuck off my telly.

^this. The trailers and reviews of it aren't exactly making me want to go see it. Waste of a good film title.
    •  Smockboy25Smockboy25
    • alan says:
      Laddeth says:
      Eggy says:
      Lesbian Vampire Killers.

Any good?

^this. The trailers and reviews of it aren't exactly making me want to go see it. Waste of a good film title.

The films been pretty much slated from what I've heard and that Horne and Corden show on BBC3.....
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Smockboy25 says:
      alan says:
      Laddeth says:
      Eggy says:
      Lesbian Vampire Killers.

Any good?

The films been pretty much slated from what I've heard and that Horne and Corden show on BBC3.....

i think you'll both find that, actually, these two are totally hilarious.

not sure if it's escaped your notice, but one of them's quite fat and the other one's quite weedy looking and they take the piss out of gay and fat people. all of these things are really really funny by the way.

the reason they're on everything is that they're so down to earth and normal and hilarious that they deserve to be on everything.

i certainly DO NOT think that these two emirates of laughter (along with other people that my mum (and me, obviously!) finds amusing beyond measure) are feasting on the gizzards of british comedy, consuming it slowly from the inside like cancer.

so yeah, just a quick fyi guys...hope that's cleared everything up!

L! O! L!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Stewart Lee. Prostrate on the floor. Talking about Del Boy falling into a bar in Only Fools and Horses.

Finally I know true love.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Watchmen was ok, I was a little disapointed with the ending seeing as it didnt stay true to the book, and a couple of things in the comic would really have made it great, but then they would have ended up with like a 5 hour film.
      Shame on me for not mowing the lawn or taking the recycling though lol
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • JenTheHen says:
      Stewart Lee. Prostrate on the floor. Talking about Del Boy falling into a bar in Only Fools and Horses.

Finally I know true love.

Ah sugar, was the 2nd one on tonight? Caught the 1st one about books, which was excellent. 'you know them rappers, you see 'em on top of the pops...'
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • "The rappers. On Top of the Pops. You've seen them."

It was on last night; I caught up with the On Demand.

March of the Mallards.

It really is true love.

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] March Recently Watched Thread...