Menu

Forums - General Chat

Hey all

•  JemDooMJemDooM
    • Hey everyone, cant believe iv left it this long to sign up to the forum! my names Jem, im currently living in Liverpool, im available to put on any gigs and also lookin to jam (bass) around the northwest or anywhere train-able from Liverpool! email me if you got anythin, see you around!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a355/CircusFreak000/tesla6662-1.png

j
      x
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey and I were just discussing how we'd like to come to Liverpool for a gig or two. Keep us updated with what you're doing.

Oh, and hello!!
    •  JemDooMJemDooM
    • Sweet its an awesome city, if your ever lookin for somewhere to stay theres the International Inn, its walking distance to all venues and only £15 per person for 4,6,8 bed rooms or £20 between two for a twin ;)

j
      x
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • That's awesome thanks. I do have a friend over there though so we'd probably go for the free option.

Yeah, I love Liverpool and don't get there nearly as often as I'd like.
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Will give you a shout for gigs for sure. Liverpool seems to get a bit over-looked by some bands. Would love to get some SD bands up there. :)
    •  JemDooMJemDooM
    • Yeah its been over looked a lot over the years especially with big touring bands but there are a few workin on it and its starting to pay off, my guy John has brought in a few bands from around England and hopefully we can get some bigger bands here in the future as well!
    •  mikemike
    • JemDooM says:

Yeah its been over looked a lot over the years especially with big touring bands but there are a few workin on it and its starting to pay off, my guy John has brought in a few bands from around England and hopefully we can get some bigger bands here in the future as well!

I've been trying to get a Liverpool gig for us for ages, can you sort us out?
    •  JemDooMJemDooM
    • Sure I'll ask around and of course bear you in mind myself, your music is god damn awesome itd be great to see you in Liverpool! When are you thinking?
    •  CareyCarey
    • hello. i am the aforementioned carey-who-likes-liverpool.
    •  mikemike
    • JemDooM says:

Sure I'll ask around and of course bear you in mind myself, your music is god damn awesome itd be great to see you in Liverpool! When are you thinking?

Just private messaging you!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Yeah liverpools ace do you know Mugsey or Big Leo? Love them boys... best big man small man combo since crouch and owen... ha ha!
    •  JemDooMJemDooM
    • Hah! iv probably seen them around my guy John knows em, you know him? John of Zangief, hes a board member but lost his password and too much of a lazy stoner to get it back *sigh* ;)

j
      x
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • yo.....welcome to the thing

once your in.....theres no getting out
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Wellow!..... i drove through a place called this on friday.... and im certain that is how everyone greets each other there.... there were also signs for Canada and No mans land from this place... surely its the hub of the universe.... excuse my ramblings.... nice to type to you
    •  HogTeamHogTeam
    • aa route guide my friend....doesnt seem to recognise hub of the universe!!
    •  JemDooMJemDooM
    • :0 ok....

hehe ; )
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • AA route planner? i dont trust it! it sent me and my mate round southampton twice before it let us leave to go to woking once...... mind you we should of just read ahead to realise what it was doing... but never mind

Forums - General Chat - Hey all