Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Black Sabbath UK tour December 13!

•  PetePete
    • Black Sabbath have announced a UK arena tour in December 2013 - Click here for dates.

Yes! A Sheffield date on a Saturday night too.
    •  mikemike
    • I might have t bloody go to that. Beserkowitz supporting?
    •  basstardbasstard
    • £61 fees for a ticket; suddenly I'm not so keen.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • How did you find out?
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Weirdly, this teaser has the same lyrics as Ozzy's appearance on the 'Chef Aid' episode of South Park. Inspiration running deep.
    •  PetePete
    • Got tickets for Sheffield :)
    •  PetePete
    • Second gig in Birmingham added, on the 22nd.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Couldn't get tickets for London so decided to get one for Sheffield instead :) hopefully see some of you there
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Who's heard the new song then?

I am underwhelmed.
    •  mikemike
    • The last four minutes are much better than the first six!

Lyrics are bloody awful but his vocals sound pretty good considering how crap recent Ozzy stuff has been.
    •  mikemike
    • Oh and Geezer > Tony on this one. He's going mental at the end and the tone he has got is pretty much his 70s sound.
    •  mambamamba
    • European tour now with added Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats.
    •  OllieOllie
    • mamba says:
      European tour now with added Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats.

If I had any pangs of regret about not going then the support have eased that...fucking dreadful band!!!
    •  JackJack
    • I like 'em
    •  ChrisCChrisC
    • Yup the new albums getting lots of plays here, looking forward to it
    •  PetePete
    • I enjoyed that. There were some duff moments - the new songs mainly, especially as Ozzy can't sing on them - but on the whole it was great. War Pigs to open it was immese - I looked round as the song ended and people were jumping up and down even in the seats, it was thrilling.

I enjoyed Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats - I read mixed reports about them but I liked them and they were well received.

Chris - I saw you, walking along the standing area, flanked by your women as ever. Too far away to shout you though.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Agreed with Pete, a great show. Ozzy's voice faded a bit towards the end but I really enjoyed that a lot. Great crowd reaction too!

Uncle Acid et al were OK but only saw a few songs.

Only downside was Ward's absence but I didn't let that bother me too much.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Black Sabbath UK tour December 13!